Page 1 of 2
There's this whole thing that my brother's friend (to be known as 'John')is in, I'm not exactly sure how it started but this kid punched out my John after John called the kid something liek dickhead or **** or something.

Coming home from school today, this kid was there and he wanted John to come with him. I normally wouldn't have been there, and I was nervous as **** coz this kid is really violent and carries a weapon. He let us go, but now I'm concerned about John and my bros safety. The police have already been called about this before, and we don't want parents to freak out and the situation to get more ugly.

What do you reckon I do about this. Serious answers please, no "rape him" or "kill him", because neither will end well. Also, don't say "don't get nosey about other peoples problems" because it's my problem now.
I have a few suggestions.

Rape him, Kill him, or Don't get nosey about other people's problems.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
you've got three options

1. call the cops again
2. kick the kid's ass
3. do nothing.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by InvaderTSN
There's no problem that can't be solved with a little arson.

how about if you are trying to put out a burning building?
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
Holy crap. Anyone else think it is funny how the police have been involved and everything else, and, this guy and his friends are worried about mommy and daddy finding out?
Quote by pbiggie

Fighting fire with fire. By that logic, the fire will put itself out once you put even MORE fire on it.
Quote by pbiggie

Set the fire on fire. Burn the flames to the ground. That'll show it who's boss.
Quote by civildp1
you've got three options

1. call the cops again
2. kick the kid's ass
3. do nothing.

Sounds about right. I'd go option 2. Thanks to modern parenting, the only way the punk's gonna learn is to treat violence with violence
Quote by Shylock
Well, If I woke up a girl, I would immediantly proceed to achieving an orgaism.

because they are superior to ours.

I AM HERE TO RIDE BIKE!!!
Quote by Uriah08
Holy crap. Anyone else think it is funny how the police have been involved and everything else, and, this guy and his friends are worried about mommy and daddy finding out?

piss off you ****ing wanker, we dont give a **** if they find out we just dont want them to freak out because parents are like that. if you dont want to help then **** off

Quote by Matty_V
Sounds about right. I'd go option 2. Thanks to modern parenting, the only way the punk's gonna learn is to treat violence with violence

sounds good but this guy has an army of friends and this whole thing will be over my head well after I leave school

edit: any point talking to him or is that just gonna fail
Walk tall, and carry a big stick.

Seriously though, fighting is just going to piss off even more people...find a way to avoid this guy completely. Traveling in groups works well.

Also, how old are you people?
Nope, no sig here.
Look, you need to try to talk to them to at least give yourself a level playing field. Anything else will just piss them off more, or at least not make the situation any better. So see if you can talk to the guys, you know, "look, he's just a stupid kid", "he didn't mean anything by it", or something like that. See if you can make them see reason.

And if that doesn't work, nuke the ****ers.
Quote by kenan6346
piss off you ****ing wanker, we dont give a **** if they find out we just dont want them to freak out because parents are like that. if you dont want to help then **** off

Sure. I'll help.

Here's one word of advice, dude.

Midol
Have a good one.
Set your pride down and make a group apology. Pride will get your face punched in. Cowardice will keep you wound-free. Pride is a tool invented by the strong and immoral used to get the weak to instigate fights with them that the strong and immoral are destined to win.
best thing to do is study him completely, know everything about him.

- befriend him
- impress him in some way to make him think, "hey.. your alright.."
- Make friends with someone who is harder, tougher, stronger
- make friends with his hard friends
- fight him and keep getting up for more.
- do something stupid, the kid will think your pathetic and leave you alone.
Quote by Uriah08
Sure. I'll help.

Here's one word of advice, dude.

Midol
Have a good one.

i see what you did there, how very clever of you
i dont give a **** what you think, as they say "don't feed the trolls"
I'm glad you came to Ultimate-Fighter.com for all your teenage quarrel resolutions.
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on UG.
lespaulrocks39, you sir are awesome.
Quote by lespaulrocks39
I'm glad you came to Ultimate-Fighter.com for all your teenage quarrel resolutions.

wow...
i simply cannot describe the pwnage that you just bestowed upon me...
lespaulrocks39 you win life
Quote by lespaulrocks39

I'm just looking for some advice so help me or get out
Quote by lceman13
wow...

Despite the fancy name "Iceman13", you are in fact the coolest 08'er I have ever met.
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
Quote by kenan6346
I'm just looking for some advice so help me or get out

Invite him to a Sunday picnic at the park. Assholes love picnics. I know I do.
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
Wow kenan, you're kind of a jerk. This is The Pit, not a counselors office. If you wanted people to show some compassion and give you serious advice, you're clearly not looking in the right place. Sure you'll probably get a few serious answers, but you're getting your underwear in a bunch over people joking. Get over it and ignore it, there's no reason to insult people just because you don't like their response.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
Call Jake and Elwood.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
next time John will have to think before he opens his mouth.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by thsrayas
Wow kenan, you're kind of a jerk. This is The Pit, not a counselors office. If you wanted people to show some compassion and give you serious advice, you're clearly not looking in the right place. Sure you'll probably get a few serious answers, but you're getting your underwear in a bunch over people joking. Get over it and ignore it, there's no reason to insult people just because you don't like their response.
+1 to all this

Seriously though, some kid your brother knows is not your responsibility. Tell your brother to stay out of whatever it was about and carry on with your life.
So you can't reason with him, you can't fight him, you can't tell anyone about him...
You're his compete and utter bitch.
I kinda hope all the people who always respond to threads "rape him/her/it" get raped so they'll quite sayin it.

But that would just be cruel.
Quote by cobain_is_king
You have three choices: Rape him.

But seriously you're best off just avoiding him.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Demoralising women is just one of the many services we provide here at UG
well i was gonna help you and i still might but first IT'S THE MOTHER ****ING INTERNET you don't know but maybe five people on here...if that many get over what people say they are just trolls looking for attention...
now to my advice...do you know what brass knuckles are...good...invest in some and get jacked like i did...people don't **** with me anymore...also get a good reputation with drug dealers that is all the protection you need...they have guns...
GRUNDY0!

Quote by JeanMi36
I bet some stoners in the pokeman world are smoking Oddish.

Quote by doggy_hat
I mean seriously. You could buy a half ounce of coke, and two good hookers for the price of becoming a level 50 elf warrior.
By the sound of it, your a UKer (like me) and also, these guys sound like chavs, everyone knows the only way to end a dispute with a chav is;

-Hide for months untill they forget

-Take a kicking.

First one always works for me ^.^

Also, whats with the road to perdition avvys? I recognise people by avvys, now i'm just confused
Quote by Jonjy2
Haha! You are awesome Bucketbotman!! Lolz!!

+100

I CAN PUT MY FOOT BEHIND MY HEAD!

Gear
Ibanez RG370DX special edition!
Tanglewood Oddessy Acoustic
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960's A slant cab
Fender 40W amp
Dunlop Crybaby
Quote by lceman13
wow...

stop gagging for a sig.
Quote by bucketbot
Also, whats with the road to perdition avvys? I recognise people by avvys, now i'm just confused

read the 'I have cancer' thread. or at least the first few pages.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
You should kick John's ass for having a big mouth and getting you involved.

Thats just what i think.
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
Page 1 of 2