Yeah, let's just totally wipe out all trees in existance! After that, let's go dump oil into oceans and kill whales for fun! Who needs whales anyway? Let's get rid of polar bears too.
InvaderTSN nice use of sarcasm

What a stupid idea why would you pay $5 to destroy the world we live on
Quote by SG_dave
my teacher always insults his wife.we were doing an experiment and the motor broke.he suggested he ring his wife for her to fetch one of her vibrators.i suggeted she has them cos he can't deliver the goods.he said he deliverd them in my mum
i can see how ppl may get kicks out of it, but in a way its like cutting yourself. but you pay to do it.
Quote by Avedas
http://www.carboncreditkillers.com/default.asp

Kinda cool site. Basically, you pay them 5 bucks to cut down and shred a tree to help destroy the environment. Yes, they actually do it. My friend had one done about a year ago.

I think they send you a picture too...

They are stupid, your friend is an idiot and so are you for posting it.
Quote by Kiwi Ace
They are stupid, your friend is an idiot and so are you for posting it.

+A gazillion

Us kiwis are on the same page.

What a f*cking stupid website.
seems like a waste. Why pay someone else to hurt the environment when I can have all the fun of doing it myself for free?
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Agreed. This is stupid. The environment is getting destroyed quickly enough. It doesn't need any extra help.
sig goes here