why dosnt the program use all the seeders possible (or is there a way of doing this).
i have some files with hundreds of seeders and the program will only leech of 3 or 4 of them... why??
My gear:
Ibanez jem555, rg320, rg170dx
Ashton gt100 amp
boss me50
lol ... :/

guys want demonoid passes??
My gear:
Ibanez jem555, rg320, rg170dx
Ashton gt100 amp
boss me50
Despite the fancy name "lceman13", you are in fact the stupidest 07'er I have ever met.

o yeh
you cant sig that too
LTD M-100FM
THE BEEST!
Quote by lceman13
I suggest you listen to everything this guy is saying.

You've said that in the last two theads I've been in.
Are you an alien?

-Jayke
Member of the Laney Cult
Quote by loc66sic
Despite the fancy name "lceman13", you are in fact the stupidest 07'er I have ever met.

o yeh
you cant sig that too

k.
Well not every peer/seeder is connectable, a lot of them are unconnectable because of routers configured incorrectly, or the tracker is yet to update. Public trackers and demonoid are pretty sucky, you should maybe look out for better private scene ones.

As an uploader, I can tell you that public sites are a waste of time (usually) as people never intend on seeding the torrent, and it dies very early, and has sucky speeds. Not to mention that uploaders on public sites will never have a decent connection because most of them won't have a private server with 10MB/s upload speed or 7MB/s down speed so the torrent is going to be pretty slow.
Gear

Fender Stratocaster in Red.

It's all I need.

The Anti-Anti-Ibanez Militia!