You know how winrar files sometimes have passwords? Is there any way to extract it without knowing the password?
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
You can't be serious, lol, fuckin spanish websites
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

Oh, just searched 'winrar passwords' on google and it looks like these will help

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
You need the password to become a Winrar.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Well I found the password

The only way to crack a Winrar password is by brute force, so unless the pass is about 5 characters and only regular letters long it will take you weeks to crack it. Good luck :p
Jackson KV 2, Jackson COW 7 (both in B), Jackson Demmelition V
Bogner Überschall (blue rev)
Marshall 1960B Vintage (2x V30 & 2x G12T75)
TC Electronic G Major
BBE Sonic Maximizer 422A
Weber Mass 150w
ISP ProRackG
T.Racks Dinopower
Quote by soulflyV

That's why you download from somewhere where the password is in english.

I have made that mistake about four times. It sucks.

Yea I try to usually, but sometimes the only site that has an album/demo/whatever is in another language. Anyway, it turned out to be half their url lol

Quote by MHDrunk
Yea I try to usually, but sometimes the only site that has an album/demo/whatever is in another language. Anyway, it turned out to be half their url lol

Well, you win some, you lose some.

You obviously won some, so you have the right to dance in front of my house all night until daybreak.
Too bad we have 2000 km separating us soulfly

Bloody weirdo brisbaners

Then come to Melbourne

Quote by MHDrunk
You know how winrar files sometimes have passwords? Is there any way to extract it without knowing the password?

yeah you can, i know you can do it on linux but it could take ages depending on the password,

when i cracked on i was lucky and only took 30 mins
Quote by musical donkey
cyclobs you are demented..... in a good way
speaking of winRaR, is there any alternative to extracting .rar files(and still getting the actual file out), or a way to get around the 40 day trial period in the free version?
Quote by MHDrunk

That's the first thing I would try. Usually with torrents and other files if they have url within the filename that's usually it. Apart from that I would just google the filename or something
Quote by skaguitarist53
speaking of winRaR, is there any alternative to extracting .rar files(and still getting the actual file out), or a way to get around the 40 day trial period in the free version?

I'm on day "god knows what but it's more than 40, a hell of a lot more" of my free trial. Nothing has changed! I just close the lil reminder box every time!
Quote by saphrax
I'm on day "god knows what but it's more than 40, a hell of a lot more" of my free trial. Nothing has changed! I just close the lil reminder box every time!

doesnt work for me