Quote by Seth Shadows
not bad. Awesome

Fixed.

But the real point of this post was to say that you spelled savior wrong in the title of this thread.
The new stuff kinda reminds me of the recent Decrepit Birth CD...
'Thine Eyes Bleed':

Quote by CSguitarvocal
More like... Thine Butthole Bleeds... from all the gay sex you have!!! Ahahaha!

Quote by Butt Rayge
Fuck off already, you fucking faggot fuck.

amidoinitrite?

Quote by DeAd-RiP
I don't care for slipknot unless I'm so drunk I don't care about anything.
I've been waiting for this album for a looong time. Mike said himself that there'd be a little more jazzy influence this time around. Good to see that their ideas have finally materialized. This is solid brutal tech death.
I've found Jesus
Last edited by Contraband at May 14, 2008,
Quote by diminishedtobme
^It was recorded in the same studio with the same gear.

+1 intuition points for me then
'Thine Eyes Bleed':

Quote by CSguitarvocal
More like... Thine Butthole Bleeds... from all the gay sex you have!!! Ahahaha!

Quote by Butt Rayge
Fuck off already, you fucking faggot fuck.

amidoinitrite?

Quote by DeAd-RiP
I don't care for slipknot unless I'm so drunk I don't care about anything.
Quote by P1ayingW1thF1re
Do ya know when exactly it's going to come out?

No exact date has been given, but like many bands, they struggled to get it out "early '08" which is when they planned to release it. Looks like things didn't shape up as expected, so we'll have to patiently wait.
I've found Jesus
Well, it is supposed to come out NOW. Well thats when i want it lol. But they have a new guy on vox this time, the guy from odious mortem, not sure about his name, i only know dan eggers from OM. But he is still writing lyrics. And their drummer left. Gay. Its such a shame to see such a sick band get so much **** thrown at them. Especially when mike gilbert = one of the best guitarists (If not THE best) In metal. Can pull of the shred shiz, and the super tech riffs, and he plays all styles. And he writes kick ass stuff, fecalpheliac 0:17-0:41 Godly stuff.