Hello there,
im currently in the process of putting a new band together and was wondering what would be a good song to cover at a gig?

kinda normal difficulty and not something that people are gonna be like "aww f*** not that again" when they hear it!

We're going for a metal sound with some progy influences if that helps

Thanks in advance
*awaits "LOL FREEBIRD" responses*
Top lel.
animals by nickelback is a fun song to play and its super easy

dying in your arms by trivium would be a great song but u would prolly have to improvise for the solo.

10 ton brick by hurt would be a good one aswell
-BiOhAZarD722-
Originally Posted by Gizzard101
I personally prefer Dr.Dre but Lil Jon is gangsta home boy fresh aswell.
...lol wtf?
Quote by lzrdsixsix6
sounds like you have a severe case of the dumbass.....it's quite common in the pit really just sleep it off
dude if you wanna cover easy songs that are kinda metal, black sabbath is the way to go all there stuff is easy power chords, and there pretty metal, well old metal, but metal
Quote by musicmakesme92
dude if you wanna cover easy songs that are kinda metal, black sabbath is the way to go all there stuff is easy power chords, and there pretty metal, well old metal, but metal

They invented metal.
Quote by BiOhAZarD722
animals by nickelback is a fun song to play and its super easy

dying in your arms by trivium would be a great song but u would prolly have to improvise for the solo.

10 ton brick by hurt would be a good one aswell

as much as i like dying in your arms (the solo isnt THAT difficult), its in drop D
i forgot to mention im looking for standard tuing stuff!
Top lel.
iron maiden: blood brother, run to the hills, hallowed be thy name, trooper, fear of the dark: all easy, and great songs.

metallica: fade to black, for whom the bell tolls, enter sandman

acdc: highway to hell or hells bells (thunderstruck if the guitarist is good enough)

heres a great easy one: lenny kravitz - fly away

iron man, sabbath

beyond the realms of death by judas priest, iron maiden - can i play with madness

nirvana: heart shaped box, come as you are, smells like teen spirit, all apologies

Bullet for my valentine: tears dont fall

+1 to dying in your arms.
and nickleback: rockstar, animals, hero, someday//// Foo fighters: pretender, learn to fly, best of you

these arent all metal tho

there are sooooooooooooooo many songs, i could fill up like 200000000000 posts with songs, hope i helped
thanks a lot guys!

right now i think we're leaning towards a maiden or judas priest cover
might do a black sabbath or ozzy one too!
Top lel.
Quote by ESte
They invented metal.

yeah they did but i didnt know if he meant like this new gay death metal junk
Look into

Phantom of the Opera - Iron Maiden

Sounds really impressive and is pretty easy. Plus, early Maiden kicks ass.
D:
Signature.
Quote by FuzzyBear
wish i could play those solo's

they arent THAT hard, i can playem, all you need is practice and IF you cant learn the sol, just improvise.
definetly not up for dream theater!
lol

i tried to learn it ages ago but i gave up ahha
Top lel.