Page 1 of 3
Alright, well if there's two things I know about UG it's that:

1) UGer's love pokémon!

2) UGer's have great/ messed up imaginations.

So I figured, why not combine the two!

All you have to do is create your own Pokémon! Give it a name, tell us about it's moves, anything interesting about it, whatever you want really!

Pics are welcome! And possibly a prize for the best Mon made!

So get going!

Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Strat,
Epiphone Les Paul ES,
Line6 Flextone III,
Laney VC15,
Some pedals,
Some recording gear.
Mine's called rape, it's rapes people.
Posted By Joth
BassyJoey has a sweet toosh!
Cockamon.

It is a Pokemon shaped just like a penis shaft. Initial attacks include Basic Spunk, Feign Stiffy and Dick Slap. Upon evolving, Cockamon grows a pair of balls and has the special, ultra-powerful new ability named Penetrate Vagina.

You lay me down as I go to the store
Sorrow ate me, I'm not me anymore
Play these heavens one more time
I'm not yours and I'm not mine

When you hear music after it's over, it's gone in the air.
You can never capture it again.

Dude, I came 4th last in the Masters division of the Australian National Pokemon TCG championships. I am too awesome to need to invent a Pokemanz.
Quote by cobain_is_king
Pokemon was cool when I was 9. Grow up.

If you don't like Pokemon, wtf are you doing in the pit?
Proud member of the UG Hate Crew

Laguna Loire of the Final Fantasy Elites - PM metacarpi, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Quote by Ataxia
Cockamon.

It is a Pokemon shaped just like a penis shaft. Initial attacks include Basic Spunk, Feign Stiffy and Dick Slap. Upon evolving, Cockamon grows a pair of balls and has the special, ultra-powerful new ability named Penetrate Vagina.

ahhahaha

i was going to try thik of something, but i cant top that...
Quote by sleepwalker16
If you don't like Pokemon, wtf are you doing in the pit?

He's hating on them, of course.

Quote by jhardcore
Dude, I came 4th last in the Masters division of the Australian National Pokemon TCG championships. I am too awesome to need to invent a Pokemanz.

Damn, I wish there was a league here

And staying on topic, I have no idea what my pokemon will look like, but it must have more than 2 cannons on its back. That spells win.
Rockomon.

Basically a rock. It can't do anything.
Quote by david9d5
You, my friend, win in epic proportions

Quote by sharpshootr55

Man... now I gotta clean my laptop screen.

Quote by ozzyismetal
^That has too much win for me to handle....
I think I need a glass of water and a nap.

Quote by cobain_is_king

DICK! get a little imagination....
Quote by Vagabond21
I pull out, I hear this noise. It sounded like a trumpet, kazoo, and a fart. It felt like one of those dryers used in restrooms, on my dick. It was the largest queef known to man. I proceeded to say "Someone needs a queef muffler"
Quote by cobain_is_king

Fail.
Pokemon was, is, and always will be cool.

This is mine

{CHARLES WAS REMOVED FOR FEAR OF BANNAGE}

I call him charles
He has the power to get banned

(Im not gonna get banned for that, am i?)
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Last edited by Ez0ph at May 14, 2008,
vaginamon its a vagina basically....
attacks are pussy whip, hyponotize, and bitch slap....
Quote by Vagabond21
I pull out, I hear this noise. It sounded like a trumpet, kazoo, and a fart. It felt like one of those dryers used in restrooms, on my dick. It was the largest queef known to man. I proceeded to say "Someone needs a queef muffler"
Quote by Ez0ph
Fail.
Pokemon was, is, and always will be cool.

This is mine

I call him charles
He has the power to get banned

(Im not gonna get banned for that, am i?)

thats a little bit to close to call....
Quote by Vagabond21
Recently I've been playing Armored Core a lot, so my Pokemon will be named Strife-21, with an automatic plasma rifle and a dual chain gun on his back, he will evolve into Strife-Omnislash, with a Karasawa rifle and 2 granade launchers on his back.

Not trying to be funny like the other guys, but lulz at least it'll be a cool Pokemon.
Proud member of the UG Hate Crew

Laguna Loire of the Final Fantasy Elites - PM metacarpi, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Quote by metal_freak_cam
DICK! get a little imagination....

There's a difference between having an imagination and watching a stupid kids program.
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by cobain_is_king
There's a difference between having an imagination and watching a stupid kids program.

ok u dont have to watch the show....
jus make a damn pokemon...
and if u dont like pokemon then y the hell r u in this forum and the pit?
Quote by Vagabond21
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Pokémon is awesome

Agreed.
But you have to wait for the nostalgia attack to hit first, I think.
I still thought it was lame until recently.
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Stop whining and start contributing. I like Pokemon btw, just that the cartoon is dragging on too long and they changed Ash's vocal artist.
nice tank rims...
Quote by Vagabond21
^ hell yeah i want one...
Quote by Vagabond21
^Rofl, that one is awesome! I might make some later but I'm off out now!

Have fun people!
Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Strat,
Epiphone Les Paul ES,
Line6 Flextone III,
Laney VC15,
Some pedals,
Some recording gear.
Mine is called Lacerate. His basic attack includes drop-D chugging metal riffs. Then he evolves to D-standard tuning with more melodic, progressive riffs. Then he evolves to fast fretboard shredding a la Yngwie Malmsteen or Michael Romeo which destroys his opponents with the sheer overload of notes. He then evolves the ability to create huge epics, thus rendering his opponents dumbstruck, upon whence he destroys them with his shred.

Not very original I know, but hey, we had to have a guitar-based one on a guitar forum...
sig goes here
mine is called Ifukbabies... guess what it does
Quote by Sean-Man
what the hell is fap?
I mean aye, loved the show and the games are still good but I just can't see myself taking it seriously anymore. Sorry for sounding like a tool btw.
RULE BRITANNIA
Erm....me and my friend made this a while ago...we were hanging out by the river one night and we found a box, and I don't remember what happened after that exactly, but we made up a Pokémon.
Quote by saphrax
Maddy?

Edit: The guitar wielding tank gremlin fridge is possibly the most awesome amalgamation of random shit I've ever seen!

Haha thanks !
Page 1 of 3