This is the thread to speak about the upcoming movie. I've seen all three of them countless of times and they are among my favourite films. Finally they're making the fourth one. I think it's going to be great, they will make it work with Harisson being old, by making Indy old. Secondly I doubt they did this for the money. After all this movie has been tried to made for so many years, I doubt they were going to make it. Also both George, Steven and Harisson turned down larger salieries to let that money go to the movie's budget.

So who's going to see it? I'm seeing it with my family (big fans like me) on the premiere the 22nd, at 0:00! That's going to be sweet!
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
I'm going to see it it's gonna be ****ing SWEET

Gonna go see it with friends, then with my mum who's a huge fan.

I love indianna jones, best action films ever. And they're not gonna be using any ****ty CGI to make the stunts, jjust stunts men and 'splosions, YEAH!
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
I'm a huge fan of the series and with that crew it's going to be awesome. Can't wait to see it
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
watched the temple of doom a couple of days ago, so i am hyped for it
hopefully it will be sweet, at least they had a sensible way of accounting for harrison being old
Quote by Shred Head
You have an atrocious sense of humour!

Quote by StrayCatBlues
You win 100 hilarity points.

Spend them wisely.

Quote by GrisKy
you're a funny, funny man, chimp in a tux... funny indeed.
I'm on a one man boycotting mission of all cinemas so i'll need to wait for the dvd
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
I was drinking Guiness and eating toffee popcorn whilst watching Temple Of Doom on Monday, I don't think happiness like that comes often.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
But which Indiana Jones film isn't full of cliché? Oh that's the thing with them. They are so cliché, but so tounge in cheek it works. They seemed to have keeped that style and I love that. Also I love that they got Marion back, she's great. And I think Cate Blanchett is gonna make a great villian.

Still I'm so psyched that I got tickets to the premiere!
Quote by stratman_13

18watter video demo

My band

I might see this in the cinema (a very unusual event for me)

it looks like it'll be good.
I'm also a big fan.

Not to mention a big Hello Kitty fan as well.
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on UG.
lespaulrocks39, you sir are awesome.
Quote by Gabel
But which Indiana Jones film isn't full of cliché? Oh that's the thing with them. They are so cliché, but so tounge in cheek it works.

This is why I am worried. They were done in the 80s, a lot of films done in the 80s are cliched, but we enjoy them because they are old, and we can have a giggle at them. My worry is that this new one will be the same, and just seem dated.

^ with the Hello Kitty?
Quote by saphrax
I have a really bad feeling that this film will be so full of cliche that it'll be unbearable.

The first three movies were packed with cliché as well, strange enough, it didn't take away any of their greatness. I'll definitely watch it once it hits the cinemas.

EDIT: I see I post a little late.
i actually just heard about the movie last night on coast to coast (only like 1 person here MIGHT know what im talking about)

sounds pretty good but then again i love all the indiana jones movies
I think they'd have had to work pretty hard to **** it up so it should be good. Im not sure what I think of Cate Blanchetts character yet though.
Perfect opportunity to play some Mastodon. If they don't I will be a very sad panda.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by kaptink
I think they'd have had to work pretty hard to **** it up so it should be good. Im not sure what I think of Cate Blanchetts character yet though.

It could be awesome. Cate is a great actor and imagining her as an evil commie villian, seems awesome! She looks like she could be from a classic Bond film.
Quote by stratman_13

18watter video demo

My band

I'm really looking forwards to it.

Who agrees number II was one of the worst films ever made? Such an insane disappointment.
Quote by mulletman500
Who agrees number II was one of the worst films ever made? Such an insane disappointment.

Which one was number two? I don't know in what order they came out.
The racist one. Temple of Doom. The annoying woman, the terrible child actor, the stupid cart race. The last one makes up for it, and the trailers for this one look promising. Is Shia Laboaeaf any good?
I actually like Temple of Doom a lot, I find it very udnerrated. I like how it's so dark. It's the perfect way to continue from Raiders. I also like that they didn't want to do Raiders all over again.
Quote by stratman_13

18watter video demo

My band

Aye I'm a huge fan of the series. Have watched ROTLA every Xmas Eve since I was 5 or 6
So yesterday I saw it...

And I can say I wasn't dissapointed! It's great, you should see it if you like the series. All I can and want to say.
Quote by stratman_13

18watter video demo

My band

I am a big fan of the Indiana Jones Series, I went to see it last night and I have mixed emotions about it. Overall I thought it was a good movie, but different from the rest in my opinion.
Gear:
-Epiphone Les Paul Custom(Alpine White)
-Alvarez RD20S(Natural)
-Ibanez AE20E (Blue)
-Peavey Valveking half stack
-Crate Blue Voodoo 6212
-Boss ME-50
-BC Rich Warlock Exotic w EMG 81

Ashton's Magnum Myspace