just been at school playing Cs1.6 from my usb drive...can any one recommend any other portable games that i could try out...links would also be appreciated
Quote by jesus2nd
just been at school playing Cs1.6 from my usb drive...can any one recommend any other portable games that i could try out...links would also be appreciated

Unreal Tournament.

As for a link, well, just go buy it from CEX. It's on Albion Street in town.
got it on disk mate , would it just be a matter of installing it too my usb drive?
Quote by jesus2nd
got it on disk mate , would it just be a matter of installing it too my usb drive?

Yup, assuming it's the GOTY Edition.

If you have it already installed, you can copy and paste the install dir to your flash drive, and keep all your settings/saves!

Edit: Maybe also look up a game called Elastomania...
its a portable verson, its like 52k, just download it then run the exe. it extracts all the stuff to temporary files and then away you go

PM if you want links for download
Quote by saphrax
Yup, assuming it's the GOTY Edition.

If you have it already installed, you can copy and paste the install dir to your flash drive, and keep all your settings/saves!

Edit: Maybe also look up a game called Elastomania...

of course its the goty edition mate (y)

me and my mates are gonna attempt to LAN a game of soldat, hoping the IT techys dont find out though >.<
We all had Quake 1 on USB sticks and laptops at school. We had a lan across the network and we never got found out. Yeah so try Quake.
Quote by LinkManDX
That's it, everybody go home, thread won by [sam].
You could try Soldat. It's a free shooter, and it's AWESOME.

Also, Geometry Wars is always lovely to have with you at all times.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Quote by musicianamedave

Has has this on 360. It's the most colourful game ever!
Quote by saphrax
Has has this on 360. It's the most colourful game ever!

Hell yeah dude. My senior year of high school I had it on a flash drive, and whenever we would finish a project in my Electronic Music class we'd have nothing to do for a few days, so we'd just gather around one of the computers and take turns playing. The game is so damn trippy to just stare at.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Quote by musicianamedave

aye me and my mates are gonna give soldat a bash tomorrow
Travel Chess.
Quote by Dæmönika
Quote by italynlprkn
yo tambien
What the hell's a tambien?
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
its like basic math. 1 + -1 = 1