I don't even know my parents birthdays and the last I actually wished them a happy birthday was 4-5 years ago. That's how messed up my family situation is. Any other people with issues like this (i'm just curious, hoping that i'm not the only one )?
My dad goes on long "business trips" with his secretary's, and I think my mom is ****ing the pool boy.

But yeah, your pretty messed up.
Quote by Vermintide
I love getting hit in the balls.

Sometimes, I masturbate while imagining my girlfriend is ramming her knee up into my precious orbs. It turns me on so much.

Actually, that's not true. I don't have a girlfriend
I don't really have family issues (actually, thats a complete lie) but I don't know their birthdays because I'm completely ignorant when it comes to things like that.
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
My parents are both dead.

That's not actually true, but things would be different if they were.
Quote by 12Jim34
Weird you said that, my mum's birthday is tommorow.

Yes strange that.... Almost too strange.....

Co-incidence?? I THINK NOT!!!
I know the birthdays of my parents, brother and one of my cousins, other than that, no. I have a pretty big family, it's hard to remember all the dates.
Hmm, nah you're the only one. I mean dude, who the hell has family issues?

Unless you count that I had a fight with my father resulting in leaving him with a broken nose and me leaving home (I live at my brother's place now), and I shouldn't forget that I haven't talked to my sister ever since.
I am not sure when my parents bday is either but i know what month it is but not sure what day.

It's not even funny.

Nah, I haven't ever had any family problems. My parents are rather nice people, respect my decisions and don't push me around. In return I get 'em a cake whenever their birthday comes along and just act nice...

Yes, I know. I sound weird.
I have no idea what my father's birthday is or anything about him other than his name, really. My mom raised me on her own. They were never married and broke up shortly after my birth. My mom thought it would be better to limit my contact with him (he was okay with that... didn't seem to care) because he's a heroin junkie. I only see him once every few years, but now he's in jail so I probably won't for a long time if ever again. I have a bunch of half brothers and sisters that I never speak to. Some don't know I exist, others think I'm their distant cousin. I hardly ever see any of that side of my family.

As for my mother's side, don't get me started. A whole bunch of alcoholics, abusers, and unemployed. My grandma is awesome to me, but my mom has a strained relationship with her too. Sooooo no, you're not the only one lol.
i'm adopted, parents divorced, both remarried to other divorced people out of spite, abused by my step brother for 4 years, step brother dropped out of school, moved out and joined the army, little sisters a slut, parents don't know i do drugs, grandfather's a raging alcoholic who wants to kill my stepdad, stepdads a raging lunatic who runs the house like an army base, mom's never around because of her job, when she is home, shes verbally abusing people from work on the phone, or her family... i could go on for ages.

which would be why i'm moving out this summer.

EDIT: ironically, my dad and stepmom, whom i'm moving in with are a child psychiatrist and work for Dick Cheney, respectively.

my dad's also the prodigal son, and my stepmother is urging me to CONFORRRRMMMM (oh god no anything but that...)

Yeah. The rumors are true. I'm a twat.
Last edited by lucky69 at May 16, 2008,
Don't have any major family issues. Dad is sexist and does no work around the house, although that could be down to him being lazy more than thinking women have to stick to housework, we're working class(e.g. gets by. by what they earn) and he loses about £200 at the bookies every week.
He tends not to know how old his children are, nor does he know our birthdays, therefore he gets us no presents, I don't remember seeing him get us anything for a present..ever actually.
Mum and Dad do not show any affection for each other, no kissing, hugging, or even holding hands, I sometimes wonder if they still love each other.
My parents are racist and homophobic, they seem to not like this country..or any other race apart from our own, and even then, they don't like Mainland Chinese, it has to be Hong Kong Chinese.
I can't talk to my parents about anything that upsets me because they have a stick so far up their butt, they wouldn't be able to be there for me.
Oh, and I think I've been complimented by them about 3 times in my entire life. Niiiice.
I do not like my parents, anyone want to adopt me?
I have 5 uncles and 4 aunites on my mothers side (all brothers and sisters, not married) and we are only speaking to one uncle and one auntie. also one of my cousins ****ed one of my step brothers.
ಠ_ಠ Politics is war without bloodshed while war is politics with bloodshed. ಠ_ಠ
Well, I talk to my parents in the same way I'd talk to, say, a teacher. I never tell them how I feel or anything. But I still love 'em.
[Light]
Ok, this seems like a good thread to ask:

I'm at uni, and I forgot my mums birthday like 2 months ago. I remembered a few weeks ago, and I feel a bit ****ty for forgetting. But do I say sorry, or just never say anything about it?
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress
Quote by Noor
Well, I talk to my parents in the same way I'd talk to, say, a teacher. I never tell them how I feel or anything. But I still love 'em.

This.

I mean, I'm a bit closer to them than that, and I do tell them how I feel a bit, but they don't know that much about me or my life really. Mainly because I wouldn't like their reaction. When I have issues, I usually take them to my friends, not my family.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by Fleabag
Ok, this seems like a good thread to ask:

I'm at uni, and I forgot my mums birthday like 2 months ago. I remembered a few weeks ago, and I feel a bit ****ty for forgetting. But do I say sorry, or just never say anything about it?

You could lie and say you sent a birthday present and card, but it got lost in the post, then present with new ones that you bought to replace them. Do all this when you next visit them, and say that you didn't visit on her birthday because you were busy.

...Or you could man up and apologise. I'm too good at lying...
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT