I found a nice recipe of flourless chocolate cake, on /ck/

6 eggs.
250 milliliters of 35% fat cream.
400g of chocolate
3 tablespoons of honey
1/3 cup of sugar.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Brownie's!

When you need that chocolate fix, these low-fat brownies should hit the spot. Although not as dense as full-fat brownies, they're still full of chocolatey goodness, with no odd aftertaste, which some low-fat brownies seem to have. These are perfect for kids' lunchboxes or as an after-school treat.
INGREDIENTS:

* 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
* 1/2 cup Dutch Process Cocoa
* 1/2 tsp baking powder
* 1/2 cup sugar
* 1/8 tsp salt
* 2 tbsp canola oil
* 4 ounces unsweetened applesauce
* 2 tsp vanilla extract
* 1 egg, lightly beaten
* 2 egg whites

PREPARATION:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 8-inch by 8-inch baking pan with cooking spray.

Whisk flour, cocoa, baking powder, sugar and salt in a small bowl. In a medium bowl, combine oil, applesauce, vanilla, egg and egg whites. Gradually stir in dry ingredients to wet ingredients until well combined. Pour into baking pan and bake for 20 minutes, until sides pull away from edge of pan. Cool in pan and cut into 16 squares.

Makes 16 brownies

Per brownie: Calories 74, Calories from Fat 21, total Fat 2.4g (sat 0.6g), Cholesterol 13mg, Sodium 45mg, Carbohydrate 11.6g Fiber 1g, Protein 1.7g
christ, it comes to something when people ask a guitar forum instead of simply searching "chocolate cake recipies" in google
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
^ You had to go and find the only fake cake.

And thanks Janick Hammett, I might just make brownies instead. I'm guessing it's copied from a website cos I was reading the first part... perfect for my kid's lunchboxes

And stevo, all I wanted is something a little more interesting, tried and tested. I hate Google, UG is my search engine.

If you play the boss battle at the end of portal you'll get a lovely recipe for a cake.
Quote by Vermintide
I love getting hit in the balls.

Sometimes, I masturbate while imagining my girlfriend is ramming her knee up into my precious orbs. It turns me on so much.

Actually, that's not true. I don't have a girlfriend