if you could go back to 1965 knowing all you know now which songs from the future would you steal and record on your own album?
pink floyd are better than you
No, I wouldn't be able to pull it off like Hendrix and Page could.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I wouldn't steal it, but I might go back another 15 years and pretend I invented rock. Just use one of my own songs and no matter how bad it was at least I'd get some credit...ah hell, I suck, no I wouldn't. I'd just go to all the Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, etc shows that I could afford.
Reminds me of the Flight of the Conchords bit about them teaching david bowie all his songs... from a david bowie tab book lol great stuff
Stairway..... hahaha i would the guy with most played song on radio...
"You've got to trust your instinct
And let go of regret
You've got to bet on yourself now star
'Cause that's your best bet" - 311
Quote by syds-sanity
if you could go back to 1965 knowing all you know now which songs from the future would you steal and record on your own album?

I would avoid the music industry, get a job, save some money, and invest in Microsoft as soon as humanly possible.
Quote by saphrax
I would avoid the music industry, get a job, save some money, and invest in Microsoft as soon as humanly possible.

This.
Quote by Vermintide
I love getting hit in the balls.

Sometimes, I masturbate while imagining my girlfriend is ramming her knee up into my precious orbs. It turns me on so much.

Actually, that's not true. I don't have a girlfriend
Go to 1950.... 'invent' metal and start it off really heavy... so much so that you get assasinated for being a satanist
I'd be the godfather of shred guitar, since neo-classic shredding didn't exist or wasn't popular at all, I'd start it.

I would pwn Malmsteen all the way.
Quote by Portuguese_boy
I'd be the godfather of shred guitar, since neo-classic shredding didn't exist or wasn't popular at all, I'd start it.

Thing is, the hippies just wouldn't give a rats arse about it!
Quote by saphrax
Thing is, the hippies just wouldn't give a rats arse about it!

True, True.

Goddamn hippies.
Quote by BGrem261
Stairway..... hahaha i would the guy with most played song on radio...

I never hear Stairway on the radio.

If I could manipulate time, I'd just stop it for a while to practise guitar a lot. I could get a load of practise in that way.
Quote by Minkaro

If I could manipulate time, I'd just stop it for a while to practise guitar a lot. I could get a load of practise in that way.

Of all the things you could do with the power of time manipulation, you'd practice guitar?

You sire, need a better imagination!
the 1st to 4th chords so i could keep them safe from Status Quo...
Go Forth & Die

Team \m/ Olive

X

red X of DOOOOOOM!
I'd steal,
even thought i hate some songs
Sugar we're going down -FOB
Dance Dance - FOB
I write sins not tragedies- Panic (Hate them)
MCR songs,
And Some Atreyu maybe