Page 1 of 2
So ive been sick for the past couple of days and ive had nothing but water, but when i peed this morning it was yellow. wtf mate?
Quote by kyrreca
You could get $1000 custom made pickups hand wired with Eric Johnsons pubic hair, and they'd still sound pretty bad through a ****ty solid state practice amp.

Quote by Geetar_Axel
Really? I thought Frontmans where highly respected around here?!
Your pee is usaully yellow when you havn't had enough water. It might be because you're sick?

I doubt it's something to worry about.
congratulations... heres ur official badge stating that you have YELLOW pee!!! =D
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
You still have this.
And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
Quote by Vermintide
Once, my pee was a really concerning shade of light green.

i am not alone then.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by Vermintide
Once, my pee was a really concerning shade of light green.

Hurp De Durp
Quote by Mister.Y
You still have this.

Oh my thats nasty.
I still lol'd.
Quote by kyrreca
You could get $1000 custom made pickups hand wired with Eric Johnsons pubic hair, and they'd still sound pretty bad through a ****ty solid state practice amp.

Quote by Geetar_Axel
You don't just need water, you also need minerals like salt to hold the water. Yellow pee doesn't kill you btw.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
What medicine you been taking? There's this stuff we have in the UK and it makes your piss flourescent orange.
Quote by Symphonic_Chaos

ur avatar is awesome!! Nihilus FTW!
Carmel is hawt
Quote by filthandfury
What medicine you been taking? There's this stuff we have in the UK and it makes your piss flourescent orange.

I havent taken any medicine but id like some of whatever that stuff is.
Quote by kyrreca

Quote by Geetar_Axel
There are several reasons for yellow piss, but I believe the reason for you is because it contains toxins & chemicals your body is trying to dispose of. Which especially happens when you've been sick/inactive a few days.
Quote by denizenz
This is nearly sig worthy...

Pretty fancy bit of logic.

Oh the complexities
Quote by Andron17
Go away, I have an erection.

Bassist for Half My Kingdom.
Quote by redneck516
I havent taken any medicine but id like some of whatever that stuff is.

You're obviously still dehydrated, because you're ill. But also,

The Pit is not a doctor
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by joeymaxx
Urea

^What he said...

Various salts and stuff. It's yellower than normal due to a higher concentration of urea than normal.

Although you've been drinking lots of water,due to your illness you're probably dehydrated so more water is reabsorbed in the kidneys to replace the fluids lost, leading to more concentrated urine.

If you want to make it less yellow...drink beer. It acts as a diuretic - Less water is reabsorbed by the kidneys, leading to lots of water in your wee wee - That's where the incessant need for a piss comes from after a few pints.
Quote by freddaahh
You're obviously still dehydrated, because you're ill. But also,

The Pit is not a doctor

LOL i didnt expect so many intelligent responses from the pit.
Quote by kyrreca

Quote by Geetar_Axel
Honestly, who gives a crap?
DARK_MATTER, Instrumental Post-Metal from Ireland

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Ashdown PM600 - Peavey TVX 4x10
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
Hughes & Kettner Warp 7 w/4x12
Quote by Portuguese_boy

My piss glows in the dark, is that normal?

Depends what you've been eating, I guess.

---

Anyone eaten Sugar Puffs? It makes your piss smell of...Sugar Puffs
Quote by urbanfox

If you want to make it less yellow...drink beer. It acts as a diuretic - Less water is reabsorbed by the kidneys, leading to lots of water in your wee wee - That's where the incessant need for a piss comes from after a few pints.

Like i needed another reason to drink beer?
Quote by kyrreca

Quote by Geetar_Axel
Come back when it's blood red.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Your urine is extremely concentrated.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Your body is absorbing all the water you consume so there is no excess when you urinate; this means the urine is still concentrated thus the urea keeps it yellow.

and I'm failing biology
I love how many piss experts the Pit has.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
Page 1 of 2