Asian Schoolgirls Gone Wild, Ep. 5

/Thread
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
no country for old men and the fountain are two amazing movies i have recently purchased on dvd
im not there

like the sound of that but its not out in the uk untill july, damn

and still waiting for no country for old men which is june, damn
Quote by filthandfury
DVD is for nobs, get Pulp Fiction on VHS.

Yes, this. Or get Straw Dogs on VHS, or The Mummy. The Mummy is epic...

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Sweeny Todd: The Demon barbor of fleet street was quite marvelous.
Next - it's not that new but it kicks ass
MUSIC

Black > Classic

UG BLACK BRIGADE

Quote by punkforlife93
hit him in the balls, prefferably from below so as for maximum testacular pain

Quote by Strato-Massacre
1) stick him in his kisser, quick!
2) repeat step one.
I quite liked "I Am Legend"
And I'm waiting until " Into The Wild " comes out , damn I wanna see that movie so bad !
Quote by metaldud536
Cloverfield?

Is that film any good?

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by filthandfury
DVD is for nobs, get Pulp Fiction on VHS.

Ultra crusty, and ultra brilliant. First time I watched that was on a video on a 19" screen, brilliant.

TS, just go and watch The Big Lebowski, end all.

Quote by PearlFoo
I quite liked "I Am Legend"
And I'm waiting until " Into The Wild " comes out , damn I wanna see that movie so bad !

I am Legend was very meh, to my mind, it seemed like a 28 Days rip off, and 28 Days did it better on a 100th of the budget. Some good bits, though.

Into the Wild was amazing, it's on DVD already, beautiful and powerful film. Sad, though, my mum and brother were crying at the end. I think Sean Penn is actually a better director than actor.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Last edited by freddaahh at May 14, 2008,
i'll add it to my amazon rental list, it sounds like ill either love it or hate it, sounds original, ty
Oh , get the Godfather Dvd Box.... always nice to spend youre lazy ass in front of the television watching some maffiamovies
Quote by freddaahh
Ultra crusty, and ultra brilliant. First time I watched that was on a video on a 19" screen, brilliant.

TS, just go and watch The Big Lebowski, end all.

I am Legend was very meh, to my mind, it seemed like a 28 Days rip off, and 28 Days did it better on a 100th of the budget. Some good bits, though.

Into the Wild was amazing, it's on DVD already, beautiful and powerful film. Sad, though, my mum and brother were crying at the end. I think Sean Penn is actually a better director than actor.

Is it ?!?
I dont think its already available here in Belgium ...
Gonna check it out asap.

Thanks for lettin' me now though
Quote by PearlFoo
Is it ?!?
I dont think its already available here in Belgium ...
Gonna check it out asap.

Thanks for lettin' me now though

You're welcome, it's been out in Blighty for weeks actually.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too