Poll: Which is sadder?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which is sadder?
Lord of the Rings
16 55%
Star Wars
12 41%
Voters: 29.
Me and my brother were arguing about this a while ago and I just thought I'd put it to The Pit. So, which is it sadder and nerdier to know all about? Lord of the Rings or Star Wars? Personally I think Lord of the Rings. Poll coming.
If you have read ALL the books LOTR, if you know every line from Star Wars - Star Wars.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
Star Wars, LoTR has fewer films and some people may have actually read the books to gain their knowledge.
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
"There is only one trilogy and that is Star Wars."

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I dunno about sad or nerdy, and this is by no means one of my favourite pastimes, but I think I'd prefer listening to people go on about Lord of the Rings rather than Star Wars. I'm just not into....space.
Quote by hazzmatazz
LOTR, Star Wars is just plain awesome. I cried when Frodo left

hahaha read the post again

i almost made the same mistake :P
Quote by Zero-Hartman
"There is only one trilogy and that is Star Wars."

Have to agree w/ randall
star wars ftw
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
1. It'd be 'which is more sad'
2. This is a VS thread, which is against the rules!

*reported*
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Star Wars is much more fail, LOTR is actually pretty cool, purely because it's so medieval and brutal; if there was more blood and slightly more realistic - as realistic as you can get with LOTR - it would be one of the greatest film series ever.

Swords, axes and beasts > lightsabers and space.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too