I had this argument a few weeks ago and basically it was about how zombie proof your house is and what could you do to make your defenses better
NeoDom
I have locks on my doors. I win.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
I live in a land full of really really old people so the zombies will be moving extra slow
theyr zombies for christs sake, just stab em in the head, or run away, they cant run!
R.I.P brother dime

Reppin for the new york death metal scene
what makes a man?balls and weiner my friends, balls and weiner
destroy your stairs if you have em' and stay up there with all your supplies depending on how many zombies there are
yeah, but there would be a lot of them so running wouldnt help much
NeoDom
Headcrabs! Alyx! Hand me the Gravity Gun!
Military use of children?

Infantry.
amp against door, turn it up to 11! blow some skulls!
Quote by sargasm
I like to draw pictures of penises everywhere.

It makes me feel like a big man.

Proud owner of a fender deluxe player's strat - honey blonde/maple neck Here it is

Member of the Stratocaster Lovers Group
i live in an upstairs apt. the inherent problem with a zombie proof apt is that you will eventually need to restock on supplies.
if theres anything we have learned from 'Dead Rising' its that we should weld our doors and have sum random guy called Otis to stand beside it
NeoDom
Quote by dudeman_andy
amp against door, turn it up to 11! blow some skulls!

+1

i wana be with joe satriani steve vai paul gilbert yngwie malmsteem AND michael angelo batio when this occurs though

we can take em.
Quote by edvac
just remember, you dont have to reload a blade

Yeah, it would be a good thing to have sledgehammers, samuraiswords and other cool stuff that you don't have to reload.

Dig a ditch around the house too. Mines in the lawn are cool, that way you know when they're coming.
punk&metal wrote:

why would they star in a movie making fun of themselves

Subject: Spinal Tap.

Chill!
need lots of lights too. need to be able to see the f***ers at night
NeoDom
Quote by trooper927
theyr zombies for christs sake, just stab em in the head, or run away, they cant run!

ever seen 28 days later....acording to that...they run pretty damn fast.
throw records at them
Call me the rap assassinator. Rhymes rugged and built like Schwarzenegger
Quote by BloodlessMurder
ever seen 28 days later....acording to that...they run pretty damn fast.

Small hole in your logic, in 28 days there were no zombies, they were humans infected with rage.
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
Quote by avenged_7_fold
Small hole in your logic, in 28 days there were no zombies, they were humans infected with rage.

pwnd
Whoever gets killed by a zombie deserves to be killed in my opinion. How fucking slow must you be? And yea, what darkstar said. I got locks bitches.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Have a best friend named Leon Kennedy. Get a Dodge Ram 1500 with a HEMI and get some blades to put on the front of it.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by BloodlessMurder

pwnd

Pwnd indeed.
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
Quote by endless_fight1
throw records at them

shaun of the dead

meh, hammers FTW, I reccomend lump hammers with the heads on a broom stick. Not as heacy as a sledge hammer, so more manouverable.
What you do is ration all your tinned food, a few gallons of water, and wait it out in the attic. Couldn't be simpler. Bonus points if you have access to the roof so military helicopters can see your HALP message.

The only reason people die in zombie movies is because the main characters are such gigantic retards, and decide they need to open the base defences to look for their girlfriend or something stupid. Anyone with half a brain would survive easily.
Quote by rockon1824
Sounds like you need:

I consider myself a Zombie Expert, and frankly that book sucks Good read, though.
Last edited by Vermintide at May 14, 2008,
Quote by rockon1824
Sounds like you need:

If thats achully real i need to get that for my friend, hes like zombie obsessed :S
Quote by Slinov
i love you

I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!
Tape em up with Gaffa tape, crank up some Fall out boy on the stereo, aaaaaand rape them
Quote by Sean-Man
what the hell is fap?
''Home Alone'' ur house. It'll be ****in' hilarious.

And have a cricket bat handy.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Quote by avenged_7_fold

They could run in Dawn of the Dead, though.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by Ichimaru
They could run in Dawn of the Dead, though.

Not in the real Dawn Of The Dead! And zombies have already gone through the processes of dying, such as rigor mortis, hence the term "Living Dead". Also the only part of the zombie that is still running is one small part of the brain. Everything else isn't running, without the heart to pump oxygen to the muscles they aren't going to work that well.
My signature is stupid.
Quote by hanktehlordochi
Not in the real Dawn Of The Dead! And zombies have already gone through the processes of dying, such as rigor mortis, hence the term "Living Dead". Also the only part of the zombie that is still running is one small part of the brain. Everything else isn't running, without the heart to pump oxygen to the muscles they aren't going to work that well.

technicly speaking with out the heart pumping it would be impossible for them to move...
Guitars-
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Dean Evo XM with EMG 81/85
Epiphone Stratocaster
Eastman AC120 Dreadnought
Martin Backpacker
Squire P-Bass
Kala Mahogany Tenor Ukulele
Quote by guitarist41
''Home Alone'' ur house. It'll be ****in' hilarious.

And have a cricket bat handy.

That would be an epic movie!
i got like 4 shotguns and aload of ammo.... i just going 2 get to tesco and get in there or just drive about looking for the police or army and join them.
Quote by irongoat666
1. Acquire 3 sheep (or any other animal for that matter)
2. Spray paint the numbers 1, 2 and 4 on them
3. Set them loose

Quote by Moggan13
I'm dissapointed by the lack of penis.

If anyone sigs that, i'll fucking kill them.