I was hopeful that someone would want to trade me another ESP for this guitar, it doesn't have any scratches on it that I've knowticed and I have been it's only owner. Ideally I would trade it for an LTD '06ish Mh-1000, the ones with the EMG 81 in the neck and a 85 in the bridge, no trem string through and $50. If someone out there has just a mh-1000 I'm interested. I would be happy to trade straight up if someone has the 07/08 mh-1000 STBlack, no trem with EMG's. I will consider all offers none the less so it's worth a shot for both of us. I have pics that I prob. won't be able to post so if not email Markirwan@aol.com to request them. Thanks. EDIT: PRICE $575 WITH CASE.
"You've unleashed the 'fockin furry!"
Last edited by AllDead at May 19, 2008,
how much cash?

ESP EC-1000 *Vintage Black*
Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables
XTamX- I haven't recieved the PM as of yet

Orwellguitar- This is my only guitar and I've got a '86 Marshall JCM 800 Lead 4X12 right now that keeps me pretty happy but if I didn't have to trade it for a guitar that 5150 would have been sweet. Thanks for the offer.

JCP42877- I guess around $850, enough to buy a new MH 1000 and swap in a set of ZW EMG's. I was hoping to just trade and avoid the ball-busting of the local music shops. I don't believe in guitars depriciating in value as cars do but rather it depending on their present state and original price, hence why a slightly cheaper retail on the MH would warrant a little extra cash.

Edit: That $850 includes hardshell case as would a trade.
Last edited by AllDead at May 14, 2008,
Does anyone know about the Jackson Soloist XL Professional?
Quote by AllDead
Does anyone know about the Jackson Soloist XL Professional?

Yep, I do!

Made in Japan, maple neck thru w/rosewood fretboard, sharkfin inlays, bound neck and headstock, JT-590 Schaller trem. These guitars are on par with the Made in the USA Jacksons of its day. Actually, the MIJ Soloists out sold their US counterparts and Jackson did away with the Soloist Pro line. Now, please send me more pics to my email addy. lol
I sent you a PM the other day.
Gear List

Fender Standard Telecaster
Peavey 6505+
Mesa 4x12 Slant Cab
Boss NS2
Boss TU3
Alright, it's officially f*** the establishment time because I'm not getting anyone's pm's. Just send whatever to Markirwan@aol.com and I can shoot you back pics and info. Thanks. AyWilson- I would but I think I just have the one, still rooting around my docs for it though.
I just found out that ESP doesn't even make the MH-1000's in black string-through anymore. 06 was the last year they did that and now every mechanically disinclined person that liked it like that has to look at the M line with the arrow inlays. Still lookin for a 05/06 black string-through MH-1000 with the EMG's. It's like watching Suzuki put a slipper clutch on the new GSX's but instead it's pukey colors, SD pickups and a Floyd Rose. No offense to anyone that likes the 07/08's, it's just such a different direction for that guitar.
$700 firm with case.
EDIT: $575 with case.
Last edited by AllDead at May 19, 2008,
CustomCustom- Thanks man but I can't do bolt ons and because of that I'm looking for something else, maybe a set through but I appreciate the offer none the less.
PRICE IS NOW $575 with case and I can swap back in the old EMG 60 if you'd like or keep the 81 in there. I have found an MH like I was looking for now I just gotta sell this to pay for it. Thanks.
$575 for guitar and case, I'd be willing to split shipping cost within the North American continent. Does anyone know where I can find shipping cost price quotes?
No thanks man, lookin for an MH.
sorry, I gotta have a guitar for this.
I'm confused, doesn't the ESP LTD Deluxe EC-1000 Black Cherry (if this is the exact model of the guitar) come with an EMG 81 and an EMG 60? Did you swap the 60 for another 81, and then just hang onto the 60, or did you switch the 81 and the 60's positions?

I'd give you $500 shipped and paypal'd to 60618 for the guitar, if it indeed is "mint", and the original EMG's. I need a good stage guitar, this could be the one, EMG's and it's a beautiful guitar.
No thanks man, can't stand strats.
85 in the neck where the 60 was, kept the 81 at the bridge. But no thanks, $500 is not enough, thanks for the offer.
Understood - please let me know the lowest you'd take shipped and paypal'd to 60618, I'm interested in doing a deal today if we can agree on a price, thanks.
5150- I'd like to but this is my only guitar and I don't want to be stuck without one.

I've got an offer for $600 and $625 but I'd be willing to sell it for the original $575 with case but I'm going to take out the EMG 85 and put the 60 back in only because I'm probly gonna buy a new Mh-1000 and put it in that instead of the duncans. Shipping would be split between the buyer and seller within the continental US. Does anyone want pictures? Email Markirwan@aol.com for requests. (Sending them to sdhupelia, sorry for the delay.) Thanks.
ive sent you a few pms

idk if you got them

i can do 525 shipped? otherwise im just gonna go and get a new one tomorrow
Guitars-
Gibson SG Standard
Schecter c1 hellraiser fr (Tremelo-NO)

Amp-
5150 Custom
Marshall 1960a Lead

Effects-
Boss Ns2
EH Holy Stain
Boss Sd2
Ernie Ball Vol Jr
Digitech Digi Delay
Korg Rack Tuner
Furman Power Con
BBE Sonic Max
If you can afford a new one than I see $575 as a very good method of conserving your cash.
Dude, I could possibly trade you a 2005 Schecter Gryphon, and I can throw in any or all of the below: Ibanez TS-9 Tube Screamer, Dunlop Original Crybaby, Digitech Metal Master, and Digitech RP50. PM me to let me know. PM me or repost in here if you see anything you like. If you dont want any of those and just want the guitar, I may be able to trade you the axe and some cash.

Edit: I can ship the gear in a mint condition Coffin case that has only been used one time, no scratches or rips at all. If you want any more info on any of the items, just let me know. They are all in great shape.
Last edited by thetoastinator at May 26, 2008,
I'll still do $500 shipped to 60618, it's been a week and you still have the guitar, let me know if it's time to unload it, thanks.
Man, Im telling you, please consider my trade! Ive been looking for an EC-1000 for some time now, and this is a perfect time to get rid of some of the gear that I dont really use anymore, but all of it is in great shape! Please consider it!
Quote by AllDead
If you can afford a new one than I see $575 as a very good method of conserving your cash.

i cant afford a new one, id have to settle for like a lower end ec 500 etc....
ive been searching for a black cherry ec1000 for like months now...
Guitars-
Gibson SG Standard
Schecter c1 hellraiser fr (Tremelo-NO)

Amp-
5150 Custom
Marshall 1960a Lead

Effects-
Boss Ns2
EH Holy Stain
Boss Sd2
Ernie Ball Vol Jr
Digitech Digi Delay