Or any equivalent exams in other countries?

Just a random thought seeing as I'm pretty sure that I'm going to. I managed to fluke decent grades at GCSE without revising (4 A's and 4 B's) but I realised that the whole not revising approach isn't working out for me this time after looking at some practice papers. I managed to convince myself that if I do fail that it isn't the end of the world and that I'll still somehow manage to get a decent paying job.

But yeah, my abilty to not give a dam about exams probably hasn't done me much good and I just wondered if theres anyone out there who is in a similar situation and if there is anyone who did mess up their A levels because I would like to hear about what you did after.

Also, I know I'm stupid for not revising, ah well...
I'm going to underacheive in English lit.

Don't get me wrong, I've been trying my hardest in it, but my hardest isn't good enough anymore. I've gone from Bs to Es. I guess I've just turned stupid.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Some people in my country decided to pay $5000 for the exam papers...then write it...and then go tell the newspapers that they leaked the papers and now the entire country must re-write the exams which will be much harder than before
I didn't exactly screw them up, but I got lower than the uni places I'd accepted would take. It really wasn't the end of the world.

You really do have to learn to work rather than get by on having a high intelligence and good memory when you're at uni.
lol Im just like you. Only i ve wised up. Today was my 1st exam. History. Wrote eleven pages thanks to my 1-8pm library cramming the night before.
After the exam i went straight to my math teacher and basically spent a full school day catching up with maths(on study leave aswell) going through past papers, working solidly...and im about to start back up...and then im devoteing all tomorrow to c4 which is on friday. Library 2-9pm

too little too late anyone?
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Quote by rock.freak667
Some people in my country decided to pay $5000 for the exam papers...then write it...and then go tell the newspapers that they leaked the papers and now the entire country must re-write the exams which will be much harder than before

Haha, wheres that
I screwd up everything
Had 18 in maths (1-20), 16 in fisics, and 14 in portuguese
now its 12 in maths, 13 in fisics, and probably 9-10 in portuguese, along with spanish 8 and PE 11-10

._.
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

Quote by Popsai
I screwd up everything
Had 18 in maths (1-20), 16 in fisics, and 14 in portuguese
now its 12 in maths, 13 in fisics, and probably 9-10 in portuguese, along with spanish 8 and PE 11-10

._.

....wut??
Gear:
Quote by x0rsist
....wut??

Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

Quote by x0rsist
lol Im just like you. Only i ve wised up. Today was my 1st exam. History. Wrote eleven pages thanks to my 1-8pm library cramming the night before.
After the exam i went straight to my math teacher and basically spent a full school day catching up with maths(on study leave aswell) going through past papers, working solidly...and im about to start back up...and then im devoteing all tomorrow to c4 which is on friday. Library 2-9pm

too little too late anyone?

have some free tuition on me... as well* and devoting*

:p
Oh you are such a wit!!!!!!
Gear:
I failed my As's last year

It was a mix of Laziness/poor Subject choices plus my school is exceptionaly ****. Not making teh same mistake twice though.
MASSIVE TEXT
Quote by meh17
Haha, wheres that

Trinidad with what they call the "equivalent" of GCE..which is definately NOT
Quote by rock.freak667
Trinidad with what they call the "equivalent" of GCE..which is definately NOT

Hmmm, don't they have back up papers
Quote by Muckle
I failed my As's last year

It was a mix of Laziness/poor Subject choices plus my school is exceptionaly ****. Not making teh same mistake twice though.

i partied too much and under achieved big time.

still got offeres htough just means i have to completley isolate myself for a moth and work!...but would you know it sods law has had the weather over the last week be absolutley perfect...
Gear:
a fire drill happened in my physics practical, probably didnt affect me, cos ive failed it most likely, i think ill do well in eng lang and dt, but in biology i got accused of plagurism, when i didnt copy for once, so i might be kicked off the course. yay for busking!
"Swim in a lake of death, eaten by crocodiles!"

Gear:
Jackson RR3
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Stagg C 442
Randall RG100G3 plus combo
Roland Cube 30X
TS9 Tubescreamer
Quote by meh17
Hmmm, don't they have back up papers

The ones they have...are probably leaked as well...so where my exams are to end on June 10th...they will restart on June 13th and might go into july or they might just cram all into one or two weeks
I did, got 3 U's, that was a good year for partying...

But yeah now I'm in college 2 years behind most other people my age, kinda sucks.
Posted By Joth
BassyJoey has a sweet toosh!
I didn't screw up much. I expected BBC and got CCD. Luckily, the uni courses i wanted had quite low entry requirements.
It's gonna be a blue day
aaaah I've totally ****ed up
Not going back for A2, gonna get a job and do an open university degree when I have the finances.
I ****ed mine up completely, got 2 B's and a C at AS, which wasn't as well as I could have done but it was ok. Then a new Wetherspoons opened near my college in the second year so I ended up with 2 C's and an E in A level. Ever since then I've completely failed at education lol
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Last year I won the math championship in our state. Now I get teh C's.
Quote by rabidguitarist

Don't get me wrong, I've been trying my hardest in it, but my hardest isn't good enough anymore. I've gone from Bs to Es. I guess I've just turned stupid.

Same. I've gone from A's at GCSE to C's and D's at A level
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
I'm doing Highers, the Scottish equivalent of A Levels. Higher English is tomorrow and to be perfectly honest i have probably enough through out the year. However, i have been studying all day and we have been doing the timed essays and interpritations in class so i am hoping for a B. I really hope i do good in all these exams i really want AABBB but i think i might get AABBC, i shall pray that i get good results :P.
Dropped English Language and Literature as I didn't improve even with practice, though I got an A in Lang and B in Lit and GCSE. All I did was get frustrated. Found out yesterday I'm actually dyslexic and dyspraxic though, so that explains a lot.

Left with History, Philosophy and Maths. Worked hard for Stats module, working my ass off after tomorrow for Core and History and Philosophy seem alright.

A Levels are brilliant for the fact you get what you put into it.

A last minute smack in the end from some Uni mates put me in shape.
Quote by rabidguitarist

Brain needs food to work. Try eating occasionally.

And I'm about to start my A2s. Did alright on my AS levels with little work. I'm reasonably solid on all my subjects this year and still have about 3 weeks until most of my exams. Plenty of time for revision...
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
I hate A2s. Actually, i really just hate the FP2 and M2 parts of maths. But I have FP2 tomorrow so I can fail it and get it out of the way.

And the Editorial Writing paper for Eng Lang is a joke...
Member of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Last.fm
Quote by flambe chicken
I hate A2s. Actually, i really just hate the FP2 and M2 parts of maths. But I have FP2 tomorrow so I can fail it and get it out of the way.
Further is a total waste of time anyway. I wish I hadn't bothered taking it.
yeah, i screwed mine up pretty bad.
Got kicked off my art A level for spending more time drawing tattoo's and things that had nothing to do with the actual themes we were given
I also got a D in business studies (got B's on all the tests but never handed my coursework in) and a pass in BTEC DJ technology. but I'm in a steady, relatively well paying job and applying for management training so it worked out well in the end
Quote by Rocking-Rob
What A2's you doing meths?

Maths, Physics, Further Maths, Chemistry and Biology.

Quote by flambe chicken

My FP2 exam is on the 18th of June. Thank god. Far away.

My plan is to do really well in D2 and S2 so I can fail FP2.

Quote by smb
Further is a total waste of time anyway. I wish I hadn't bothered taking it.

You sometimes get lower offers. I didn't though. But it's useful if you're doing a Maths or Physics degree (as I am) so it's not a complete waste of time.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
i am shiitting myself for my AS

taking Maths which i hopefully will nail with physics and mechanics but chemistry and critical thinking are gonna kill me and i need like AAABB to get ma uni grades. I should be revising lol
The Merchant Of the Resident Evil Club
]

Quote by hminh87
What is that big hole at the neck joint for?

Quote by Hoodoo Child
the neck?
Quote by Vermintide
Been there, done that

Now BTEC qualifications, them's where it's at.

I'm on BTEC too, more power to you.
tell you what is hard; i'm already guaranteed a 19K a year job as a trainee accountant... talk about lack of motivation now :/
Fcuking in the midst of my A-Levels now!

God save me!

C4 on friday!! wish me luck!
Gear: