im looking for a new amp as i have been playing for nearly a year, play heavy rock , some punk and some mettal and im not sue on what to get one of my mates has recommended a marshall MG mini stck, but im not sure, i have a crap guitar altho i have just placed a hot rails in the bridge posistion and i have a digitech grunge pedal.
i would suggest waiting a little while longer till you have some more money. for 300-500 USD you can get some really good all tube amps, like the Blackheart Little Giant, and the Peavey Valveking 112. as for the MG, as you'll find on this site, they're quite unpopular. i have an MG, and its all true, its absolutely terrible tone, it won't be an improvement from your current amp, at least not tone-wise...
Main Gear List:
Guitars:
Jackson RR7
Agile AL-3100 Double Bound
1977 Fender Jazz Bass
Amp:
Blackstar HT-5
peavey bass amp
Effects:
EHX Metal Muff
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
Danelectro 7-band EQ
ok thanks whats anyones opion on orange amps, are they any good ? i like the look of the roland cube 30X as well
Line 6 Spider - it comes with all effects--but you'll probably mostly play on "insane" mode-- and reasonably priced. Best Amp Ever. Promise you.

Check out craigslist or the classifeds on here, even on musiciansfriend.com retail price is worth it.
The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it. - Albert Einstein

[url="http://twigd.squarespace.com]Twigd.squarespace.com The World is Good, Dammit
Quote by blenk
ok thanks whats anyones opion on orange amps, are they any good ? i like the look of the roland cube 30X as well

well the oranges are great tonal wise but they havent got fantastic distortion so u wont be able to play metal on a orange. But Go for a roland cube 30x or a Vox Valvetronix good all around amps.