At the moment I have all the items which are shown by pictures. I'm about to start work on the cab (pic is not mine).

Can anyone recommend products for the roles which are not filled in on the diagram?

I need:

Switches
Booster pedal
Clean amp head (thinking of getting a cheapish bass head)

Thanks.
A metal band?
Gear:
A Guitar with an LFR > Korg Pitchblack > Behringer EQ > Hardwire CM-2 Overdrive Boss SD-1 > Hardwire CR-7 Chorus>
Orange Tiny Terror >
LzR Engineering 212 cab

My other amp can run Crysis
scrap the digitech and get a OD imo. as far as switches go morley A/B seems to be a modern standard, but if you want to spend some money take a look at the radial tonebone switchers.

http://www.tonebone.com/tb-headbone-ts.htm
maybe use something like this to switch between the orange and a roland jazz chourus?
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
Last edited by shredhead22 at May 14, 2008,
Being you have a pretty extreme guitar whats the brand name by the way.. And you have death metal pedal i take your going for some pretty heavy sounding stuff. So my question is why the Orange? I would skip the pedal and that amp and get a more metal worthy amp and then get an od to tighten things up. And for the cleans just use the metal amps cleans.
don't you DARE use that crappy distortion pedal on a tiny terror, i forbid it.

if you've ever played one then you would understand.

and why are you taking about getting a cheap bass head for a guitar? that makes no sense...
http://sheepshape.co.uk

Gretsch White Falcon

Fender Volume-Tone
TC Electronic Polytune
Digitech Whammy
Vox V847-A
Ibanez TS9
Menatone Red Snapper
Marshall EH1
Boss DD7
Boss CE5
GLX NG100
EHX Cathedral
Vox AC15CC1
George L's
EBow
if your going for a heavy metal guitar go Krank or Mesa/boogie those suckers are more powerful in my opinion (more expensive as well but still)
A good clean amp might be an old silverface Bassman 100. Both the 50 and the 100 have lots of clean headroom, but the 100 will give you even more.
Epiphone Dot
DIY Esquire w/Neovin Power Rock pickup
Vox AC30VR 212
Arion MTE-1 (LED clipping diodes added)
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
By high-gain I don't mean stupid stuff. I just mean styles like Motley Crue or Iron Maiden
Im planning on keeping the death metal for laughs, instant feedback and as a temporary fuzz pedal, but I need to mod it for true bypass. Think of it as an effect rather than a distortion.

And the reason I want a bass head is that I was playing my guitar through my brother's bass practice amp and it sounded very nice. I would want something like a JC but they are rather expensive.
A metal band?
Gear:
A Guitar with an LFR > Korg Pitchblack > Behringer EQ > Hardwire CM-2 Overdrive Boss SD-1 > Hardwire CR-7 Chorus>
Orange Tiny Terror >
LzR Engineering 212 cab

For a clean boost, check out the MXR Mini-Amp. Its not an OD, just a signal booster. I think it gives you an extra 20 dB of boost. If you want an od for metal, i would ditch the Digitech and get a Zakk Wylde OD, or at least try one. Depending on what your Oranges controls are, maybe get a good EQ pedal, just for some variety.
Quote by david_safc
Ibanez tubescreamer.

I was thinking of either a tubescreamer/bad monkey or a Proco rat 2, still not sure on what switch to get.

Would it be ok to play the microkorg through the input of the clean amp? or would it have to go through the fx return?
A metal band?
Gear:
Orange Tiny Terror >
LzR Engineering 212 cab

Quote by IbanezPsycho
What guitar is that?

Vintage MetalAxxe Warp.
Its not very good, needs setting up.
A metal band?
Gear:
Orange Tiny Terror >
LzR Engineering 212 cab

Is it possible to run a reverb pedal between the amp and the cab, or will it explode?
A metal band?
Gear:
Orange Tiny Terror >
LzR Engineering 212 cab

nah you cant put it there, it has to be before the power amp which is hard because your going to be running two
wouldnt run two amps in to the same cab that'll cause all sorts of nasty loading problems...
unless using a speaker each..

Theres a pedal/switch/dummy load thing you can get i think
Shut up and play your guitar!