Well the UG community has bin rocked hard by the terrible news of one of our finest members, Nick Grundy, and In the thread Grundy0 posted about the terrible news, all of us whether we're pit monkeys, Metal heads, Country lovers, Rockers, classical music, Gamers, you name it all of the minority's have come together to honor one of our finest members. Its kinda touching to see that we can all band together to wish some one, many of us have never met or barely even knew, farewell and condolences. We're all going to miss Grundy0, he was undoubtedly one of the best UG'ers around. Hope he lives life to the fullest. Him and his family left for rome last night, hope its going great for him.
Quote by SharpSpoon
I think I can safely say I would still bang her knowing this information.

Lmao ^

Grundy0 > Cancer!
UG has always had a heart, just a cold black one that surfaces every now and then.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
he will be missed
Quote by BladeSlinger
I'm about 5' 4" and have slightly furry feet.....I'm not going in a ****ing volcano though...

I love the Foo's!

GO MOUNTAINEERS!!!
no clue who the guy is so w/e.
LTD KH-602
Schecter Hellraiser C-8
Bugera 333X
Pedalboard:
Boss TU-2, HM-2
EHX Big Muff Pi w/ Tone Wicker
Crybaby From Hell
Way Huge Swollen Pickel
DeviEver: Legend of Fuzz
MXR Phase 90 Script, Carbon Copy, MC-401
We have a heart, but if 99% of the posts in the pit are "omg I'm gonna get bare beats 2moro", are we really meant to care?
Quote by MetalliKH-602
no clue who the guy is so w/e.

Show a little respect
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
hey. i didnt say i dont miss the guy. with a name like Grundy, its hard not to miss him. \m/ Grundy where ever you are...rome....
LTD KH-602
Schecter Hellraiser C-8
Bugera 333X
Pedalboard:
Boss TU-2, HM-2
EHX Big Muff Pi w/ Tone Wicker
Crybaby From Hell
Way Huge Swollen Pickel
DeviEver: Legend of Fuzz
MXR Phase 90 Script, Carbon Copy, MC-401
...what? Seriously, I'm clueless here.
The one with the royal sceptre and gown

Quote by leaping badger
i like drag

Member of the "I died a little inside when Steve Irwin died...RIP" club. Put in your sig to join.
Quote by schecter_r0cker
Well the UG community has bin rocked hard by the terrible news of one of our finest members, Nick Grundy, and In the thread Grundy0 posted about the terrible news, all of us whether we're pit monkeys, Metal heads, Country lovers, Rockers, classical music, Gamers, you name it all of the minority's have come together to honor one of our finest members. Its kinda touching to see that we can all band together to wish some one, many of us have never met or barely even knew, farewell and condolences. We're all going to miss Grundy0, he was undoubtedly one of the best UG'ers around. Hope he lives life to the fullest. Him and his family left for rome last night, hope its going great for him.

I stopped reading there, that part just made the whole post seem like a pointless waste of forum space. Why bring what genre of music people like into this? It's not as if liking country music will make people care less about someone facing death.
Funny words.
Quote by I_Am_Iron_Man
I stopped reading there, that part just made the whole post seem like a pointless waste of forum space. Why bring what genre of music people like into this? It's not as if liking country music will make people care less about someone facing death.

Im just saying, every one on here has a different attitude, u pos.
Quote by SharpSpoon

Lmao ^

Grundy0 > Cancer!
Quote by Zero-Hartman
UG has always had a heart, just a cold black one that surfaces every now and then.

True
It's human compassion.
Quote by schecter_r0cker

I'm the piece of shit? In what way am I exactly? I never said a negative thing towards him which is what this whole thread is about. If anything, I'd be more insulted if I were this guy if I saw countless threads all talking about how I'm set to die within a few weeks, there's already one thread about it, I don't think he needs to be reminded of it anymore.

That said, my wishes go out to him.
Funny words.
We have 4 million threads a day about Grundy, can we please let it be and give him some respect?
Quote by Andron17
Go away, I have an erection.

Bassist for Half My Kingdom.
Quote by schecter_r0cker

One thing though, did you think he was one of the best UG'ers around before he gave us the news?
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by schecter_r0cker

yeah because your music tastes define who you are as a person

it was pointless to include it as it's irrelevant, just like the rest of the post/thread.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
no one would do such a thread for me. so I won't pay my respects for grundy.
Gear as 2015:
Ibanez PGM401
Music Man JP6 (for sale)
Music Man Axis (for sale)
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Ibanez EW Acoustic Steel string
Crappy Cort Acoustic 12-string
NI Rig Kontrol 3 & Guitar Rig 5
A thread about UG havng a heart and we have people arguing. Shows what Ug is all about doesn't it?
The one with the royal sceptre and gown

Quote by leaping badger
i like drag

Member of the "I died a little inside when Steve Irwin died...RIP" club. Put in your sig to join.
Quote by duncang
One thing though, did you think he was one of the best UG'ers around before he gave us the news?

honestly ya, he was a pretty good UG'er I didnt know him well, I just saw him around on the the ONLY video game forum a bunch
Quote by SharpSpoon

Lmao ^

Grundy0 > Cancer!
Quote by Sirnogbert
A thread about UG havng a heart and we have people arguing. Shows what Ug is all about doesn't it?

Was just thinking that myself... Kind of sad...
*Reported*

The other thread offers adequate ways to offer your sentiments.

This will just lead to flaming.
Terms and Conditions apply.