i saw the Cali. thread and figured i'd make this.

Same rules apply ;P
"so post the kind of musicians your looking for and where you live in"

So were a band in Gallivants ferry/aynor/conway looking for a Bassist and a Vocalists.
Quote by letsgocoyote
No I'm not Jesus. I would aspire to be though. I think under circumstances he would let you pay less if you needed to.
You were supposed to say where you live...
even tho you live in charleston
Quote by letsgocoyote
No I'm not Jesus. I would aspire to be though. I think under circumstances he would let you pay less if you needed to.
I live in Loris, SC, which is close to Aynor, Conway, and MB.

Just looking for ANY musicians to play with.
I am wanting to form a metal band and live in Beaufort, South Carolina . I myself play guitar and vocals. I am looking for a bass player, drummer, and a 2nd guitar player. I am 15 yrs old and am influenced by Iron Maiden, Metallica, Megadeth, Machine Head, Trivium, Pantera and others. I am dedicated so if you're not serious about having a band don't reply and I also don't do screamo
cccasey14 .... how old are you?
our band might could use you as a guitarist
Quote by letsgocoyote
looking for a drummer in columbia, need badly
Gear:

Jackson Mark Morton Dominion
Mesa Dual Rect 2 Channel
Marshall JCM900 1960 cab
Quote by Little_Buster
cccasey14 .... how old are you?
our band might could use you as a guitarist

Sorry that took so long. I am 17, going into 12th grade. I would love to be your guitarist, because both bands I'm in are LAZY lol
In or around union,i play nirvana,off spring,the beatles,just all kinds of rock,punk,metal.
I'm a guitarist looking for anyother musicians.
Member #30 of the Fender Armada

60th anniversery American strat
Ibanez RG 370
MIM strat with ceramic humbucker in bridge
Squeir affinity strat
Fender blues deluxe
fender fm 15g
Boss DS-1
Vox V847