First of all, I love my maverick. Love it to ****ing bits. It's a fantastic piece of kit and has lasted me for ages. But after a while and after a lot of stressful gigs for it, its time to put it away and get another weapon of choice.

So, I'm looking for a guitar around the £450 and below mark, and I'd like a nice thin neck like the maverick as i've really grown to like it. I play nearly every genre, but primarily metal.

So, fire away the suggestions
Quote by deanodon
you know your a man when youve asked your gran for nude pics

Quote by .smudged.
Sex is overrated, try World of Warcraft.

"One does not simply sweep A major 7!"
I was thinking of an Ibanez, but they've never really appealed, I had an iceman once and it didn't really thrill me.
But good suggestion, cheers.
Quote by deanodon
you know your a man when youve asked your gran for nude pics

Quote by .smudged.
Sex is overrated, try World of Warcraft.

"One does not simply sweep A major 7!"
Do you need a trem? Ibanez guitars are very very similar to Maverick so I'd suspect you'd be familiar with neck profiles and such.
Maverick F-2

I've got an F-3, but they're a little more costly. It is brilliant though, so if you're willing to shell out a bit more...

Only thing bad about mine is the trem...
Quote by UG Team
If you like Cannibal Corpse, Despised Icon and Morbid Angle as much as you like Six Feet Unde and Hatebreed, then you’ll totally be impressed by Carnifex.

"Morbid Angle", "Six Feet Unde"

DEMON OF THE FALL
£450 will get you a fairly good guitar. Theres the usual 3 to look at Jackson, LTD and Ibanez. If you go looking at LTD stay on the -400 series and above else your downgrading I.M.O