deathwish has a better line up by farrrrrrrrrrrrr
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Quote by recklessnick
bridge nine > deathwish

Integrity, Life Long Tragedy, Killing the Dream, Final Fight, The Hope Conspiracy, Doomriders, Blacklisted, Rise and Fall, The Carrier, 108, Cold World, Internal Affairs, Pulling Teeth, Shipwreck, Trap Them...Not to mention all of the Malfunction bands

yeah..
Quote by Cedence
Integrity, Life Long Tragedy, Killing the Dream, Final Fight, The Hope Conspiracy, Doomriders, Blacklisted, Rise and Fall, The Carrier, 108, Cold World, Internal Affairs, Pulling Teeth, Shipwreck, Trap Them...Not to mention all of the Malfunction bands

yeah..

I'll still say B9.
b9 doesnt really have a lot of active bands though. Only ones I can think of off the top of my head are Have Heart, Verse, Ruiner, NFG, Outbreak, Ambitions, Energy, and DBD.

Deathwish is constantly putting out new stuff, and they have a good blend of new and old bands. The merge with Malfunction only added to their strength.
I just downloaded the new EP. Hail The Size Of Grapes sounds a lot different, it even has a little electronic drum beat in it. Still mixed on how I feel about the more polished sound. 400 is starting to grow on me though.
last.fm | Rush Hour | Dead Format
Quote by HxC73107
pray for plagues or off the heezay by bring me the horizon both great songs specially when ur at a pit at trhe reall show
Deathwish is definitely leading the modern hardcore scene.
coming to terms with an inevitable death.
*compares labels*
Deathwish > Bridge 9

Bridge 9 may have Ceremony, Have Heart and Verse (three of my favourites), but Deathwish have Blacklisted, Carpathian, The Carrier, Converge, Extreme Noise Terror, Final Fight, Integrity, Internal Affairs, Pulling Teeth, Shipwreck (AD, I spose), Switchblade, Terror, Trap Them and Trash Talk, not to mention they had Breather Resist, Life Long Tragedy, Modern Life is War and Some Girls.
New Cruel Hand is gonna rule, just sayin'.

But on topic, new Energy record is sooooooo good. I've been listening to it non-stop for a week now. Hail the Size of Grapes has been and still is my favorite. The Satellite and Hit is quickly becoming another favorite. Sounds different than Keep the Change, but it's a welcome change in my book.
In my opinion Deathwish takes more chances with "different" sounding bands. B9 is good but still maintains a fairly set formula.
No discussion on Invasions Of The Mind?!
What the **** is wrong with you people?!

So good!
myspace | last.fm
Americans used to roar like lions for liberty,
Now we bleat like sheep for security.
It's a good record, but the production is way too clean
I heard it took around 3 months just to do the vocals.

It has some awesome songs, but they overdid the "whoaaaa ohhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhh"s. pretty much every song
Quote by Cedence
It's a good record, but the production is way too clean
I heard it took around 3 months just to do the vocals.

It has some awesome songs, but they overdid the "whoaaaa ohhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhh"s. pretty much every song
Exactly what I thought. I prefer the sound on their Summer Sampler than the album tbh.
last.fm | Rush Hour | Dead Format
Quote by HxC73107
pray for plagues or off the heezay by bring me the horizon both great songs specially when ur at a pit at trhe reall show