Really good band I found recently. They one guy does the vocals, and the other does the guitars, bass, and programs the drums. They play technical melodic death metal/deathcore. Really good stuff. I can't find ANYWHERE where I can buy/download their only full album "The Incandescent Decay", so if anyone wants to help that'd be much appreciated.

http://www.myspace.com/zombiecorpseautopsy
'Celiac Laceration'?

You cant eat gluten so Im going to slice you..

Band is meh if you ask me.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
They had me until the breakdown. Ugh. Why does it seem like 99% of new metal bands write their songs around the breakdown as opposed to the other way around? It's like music for complete retards. I hate this movement so much, and I pray for the death of this fad every day.
Quote by FollowtheReaper
Horrible band name.

Thanks for actually listening to them! Your post was a real contribution to this thread!
No thanks. Not for me I'm afraid.
'Thine Eyes Bleed':

Quote by CSguitarvocal
More like... Thine Butthole Bleeds... from all the gay sex you have!!! Ahahaha!

Quote by Butt Rayge
Fuck off already, you fucking faggot fuck.

amidoinitrite?

Quote by DeAd-RiP
I don't care for slipknot unless I'm so drunk I don't care about anything.
And the one guy who does the guitar is me, hahaha. Thanks for posting this, actually right now the only full CD we have recorded is an EP entitled "The Great Chain Of Slaughter" and you can download that right here:

and we are currently hard at work on a new full length and you can download the most recent 4 song demo we recorded here (the style of music is almost completely different haha):

and xSBx when were you going to collab. with us? haha.
Last edited by legions at Oct 2, 2008,
that's got to be the coolest band name ive heard in a long while.
Quote by Karl Sanders
its like a four finger, diminished thingy
Don't like the name. The recording I'm listening to is pretty good, at times it's hard to tell what's going on because of the quality, but other then that it's pretty sweet.
Quote by technicolour
Don't like the name. The recording I'm listening to is pretty good, at times it's hard to tell what's going on because of the quality, but other then that it's pretty sweet.

yeah sorry about that the stuff we have up now is all demo-unmastered material. but we are currently working on a full-length CD and that will be mastered and sound much cleaner. thanks for listening =)
Sounds killer to me. Theres only 1 song on the playlist tho. The band name is what made me check it out. and PlayingwithFire recommendation of course.
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
will do
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
I like everything ive heard. I especially like George Carlin at the end of anatomy.
I'll listen to them when I'm not in class, but I have to say the band name sounds like it's just out of the Cannibal Corpse discography.
Its also how Americans spell Coeliac. Brutal as shit bro \m/
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
With a name like Zombie Corpse Autopsy I was honestly expecting them to be brutal death metal not deathcore/deathmetal. Band is pretty decent, a bit too deathcore for my liking
I leik music