I got a valveking but i need a small headphone amp. Roland cube 30 or peavey rage 258?
I decided I want to be more like the people on ug...

Searchbar!!!

That oughta do it.

Time for a supercool guitar demonstration by herman li,

Herman Li- why is this guitar so big?

Stage guy- because its a bass herman

Quote by blue_strat
30 watts into a pair of headphones could hurt.

obviously not full volume. Do you have another suggestion?

Searchbar!!!

That oughta do it.

Quote by IbanezPsycho
I use my 100 Randall as a headphone amp lol... Just need a generator and some duct tape and your good to go instant portablility

valveking doesnt have a headphone option. Thus the problem.

Searchbar!!!

That oughta do it.

I use my Cube 30 with headphones, the max I will go is about 2 or 3 but it is almost always on minimum volume.

What headhpones are you planning to use?
I'm using some turtle beach headphones right now and I did not like them... I think I'm going to save for some new ones
Where's Bostonrocks when I need him? Seriously, for headphones, get a rockman. Even the soloist would be good. [Flameguard up] This is for headphones only people. Small amps, Da5 or MicroCube depending on preference.
yeah, if it's just for headphone use, why not grab a pocket pod or something.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
Sometimes i just setup the mics infront of the halfstack turn up the VK and listen through m-audios headphone jack... Does that count.. Works like a charm and real tube tone even lol
^IbbyPsycho You sir are out of your mind. That's why I like you.

I'm sticking by my rockman recommendation and cursing bostonrocks for not backing me! (Oh yes he is being PM'd). I have not tried the pocket pod or the vox amplug dealeo so I cannot comment on them. But the Tom Scholz rockman is THE only headphone gear I will ever need. Game Over, insert coin...
Quote by gregs1020
^IbbyPsycho You sir are out of your mind. That's why I like you.

I'm sticking by my rockman recommendation and cursing bostonrocks for not backing me! (Oh yes he is being PM'd). I have not tried the pocket pod or the vox amplug dealeo so I cannot comment on them. But the Tom Scholz rockman is THE only headphone gear I will ever need. Game Over, insert coin...

So true! lol