Anyone here a fan of her work? Just got turned onto her a couple weeks ago when I got the chance to see her play live here in LA. I always judge a musician by their live shows and she put on an amazing show. The umgd reps there were saying that her US debut comes out June 24th and I can't wait for it. Check out some of her music at myspace.com/deltagoodrem.
I actually thought she was pretty awesome when she left 'Neigbours' and did the whole piano/singer thing, she has talent.... just not in acting.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
My good sir. Theres a definate chance you are going to get ripped to shreds. Just a heads up.

Oh and by the by. When shes a national icon and in the news all the time you get sick of her very quickly (shes australian if you didnt know, Thank god i moved her to New Zealand :P: )
Okay I have just checked her out. Erghh...horrible horrible...erghhh. She may have a slight pinch of talent but she has zero originality and her voice and songwriting just reeks of tackyness, in the vein of Butlins tackyness. (Ok maybe not that bad, but almost)

A big thumbs down from me I'm afraid. I can tolerate some pop to a degree but Delta Goodrum pretty much makes cliche, trashy rubbish music. At least people like Britney Spears have a bit of an edge and people like Christina Aguilara actualy have a great voice. This music is just tame music for 4 year old girls.

EDIT. She did a song with Brian McFadden....hahaha. It just gets worse.
^ I think they're married or something.

She was hot in 'Neighbours', I have huge respect for her battling through cancer, but I'm not a fan of her music.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic