Why not, I don't base my friends on how racist they are, as long as I like 'em.

That sounds weird.
chances are that you already are.

everyone is to some extent.

if that's all they talk about, then let them discuss it with someone who's interested and not waste your time.
Quote by Jackintehbox
Pedophilia all the way man. Go for it.

Quote by deathbat831
hahaha i thought you wrote Philidelphia all the way, i was like yeah philidelphias cool i spose

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
I'm always too embarrassed to buy condoms. Saran wrap is cheaper, anyway.
Yes. I have friends that are complete racists and others that hate racists (their also friends with each other), I suppose if your completely unprejudiced (sp?!) you can be friends with everyone
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by Steve The Plank
Sure, if your name's Mrs Hitler.

Lol

Probs not
Everybody is a little bit racist! (E-cookie to whoever gets the reference)

Nah, but seriously, if you dont like "racist bigoted assholes", as you put it, then you are biased against them. Bias is a tricky thing, because everyone has it.
My Old Progressive Metal Band:
Acrasia
For fans of Between The Buried and Me, Dream Theater, Cynic.

My New Progressive Rock/Djent Band:
Wings Denied
For fans of Deftones, Tesseract, Periphery, Karnivool, Cynic.
Quote by silhouettica

Nah, but seriously, if you dont like "racist bigoted assholes", as you put it, then you are biased against them. Bias is a tricky thing, because everyone has it.

Avenue Q much?
As long as they don't discuss it around me/try to convert me to racism, then I don't mind it.

I don't agree with it, but I don't shun them because of it.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Not close friends I don't think, but I like to keep them around and debate with them every so often to make myself feel better.
Quote by djmay71
whats a bigot?

I NEVER PAYED ATTENTION IN ENGLISH OK! JEEZ

lmaooz

Thats why we have dictionarys, even online ones
Quote by djmay71
whats a bigot?

I NEVER PAYED ATTENTION IN ENGLISH OK! JEEZ

lmaooz

It's a fat dude named Otto
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
uhh yeah. I can very easily. Bigoted people are confused, why not use your influence as a friend to show them the truth?
Quote by silhouettica

Isn't that little bit of a lyric from some really awkward World of Warcraft youtube video?

Ha ha. That thing was great!
Quote by Sloofus
uhh yeah. I can very easily. Bigoted people are confused, why not use your influence as a friend to show them the truth?

I'm the opposite. Actually, me and my friends recently converted a couple of people. For example, my man Peter is going to drop pamphlets about why illegal immigration is bad down the staircase now. Oh, and yes. I'm friends with both bigots and people who pretend they aren't bigots.
Quote by silhouettica

Oh my god, I knew someone was gonna say it.

Hating someone for their beliefs is absolutely NOT the same thing as hating someone for their race. Obviously, people don't choose their race; it's genetic. However, you can blame people for their own racist ideas. It's not like they were born that way; they subscribe to a particular belief. There's a reason to hate racists, but there's no reason to hate races other than one's own.

I personally would never be friends with someone who (I knew) was truly racist.
It.... depends on what you mean. Like some people may blame something on a race, but like when a race seem to be acting as a whole and it's sort of like blaming a social group, then it's different? But only if you can acknowledge the faults with all races? There are good and bad people with any race.

It annoys me when people are so blatantly racist though, especially my dad, but he's older and some of his opinions are outdated.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
I guess I probably could as long as they weren't racist against white people ('cuz they wouldn't be my friend in the first place since I am, indeed, white) and I never knew they were turly racist. When/If I found out they were I would probably try and get them to change their mind or dissassociate with them.
^ That's not really an excuse (EDIT: to Reva).

I bring it up because one of my friends said they're going to vote BNP and I layed into them (verbally). They claim they don't mind foreigners who come here and work but "a lot of the time they just come over, live off the dole and don't bother to learn English".

This is not true. And it annoys me. The reason Britain's falling to pieces is the so-called 'working classes' who live off state benefits and the corruption within corporations and government.
No
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Meh, since I live in the South (not trying to be stereotypical, but it's true), I know a good many prejudice people, and they aren't ALL bad, they're just ignorant as fuck.

But, for the most part, no, I don't hang out the REALLY prejudice people. The only person I am really good friends with that is slightly prejudice is one of my best friends, and his feeling are semi-backed up with some sort of logic, so I don't hold it against him.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
related to em, friends with em, probably am one without realising it.
upon discussing Shay Laren..

Originally Posted by FloyDZeD
I googled her, and now I have a boner. Thanks a lot.

and horny things we done as youngsters, this one involving involving poo..

Quote by meh17
1 Toddler 1 Cup

epic
Quote by clay pots
chances are that you already are.

everyone is to some extent.

i hate when people say that. its not true.

Jack my swag
Quote by gopherthegreat
i hate when people say that. its not true.

+1
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by mulletman500
^ That's not really an excuse (EDIT: to Reva).

I bring it up because one of my friends said they're going to vote BNP and I layed into them (verbally). They claim they don't mind foreigners who come here and work but "a lot of the time they just come over, live off the dole and don't bother to learn English".

This is not true. And it annoys me. The reason Britain's falling to pieces is the so-called 'working classes' who live off state benefits and the corruption within corporations and government.

To be fair, people do come into the country and only take, although it seems to be the older generations, younger generations seem eager to learn and develop skills and whatnot. I know plenty of people of races and skin colours out of this country that have as much right to be in this country as I do, they're hard working.

But there's a point of taking it too far, I guess I've not explained myself very well
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
not at all.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmao XxGloriousxX is a genius

Quote by Pinky19
You guys fail. Except for you Glorious. You win.

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

which one is it Guitarfreak777?