I'm looking to start a metal band. Im 16 i play guitar so im looking for a drummer another guitarist and a bass player. i can metal scream but i will only fill the role of that if no one else will do it. I also know some music theory if that means anything to anyone. Also if you lived in Lower Sackville that would be very convenient.
Last edited by msrg at May 14, 2008,
christ every thread in the classifieds is about making a band in nova scotia, i live in bridge water and am looking to join a band but i will possibly join a band in middleton( depending if the want a rhythm/lead guitarist and think i'm good). im not sure if they want to play metal, i havn't asked.
but i would like to join if that doesn't work out and you don't mind having somone who lives an hour away (btw i am also 16 and i love metal)
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
hey i dont know if im to late ... but im 15 have been playing guitar since i was 11-12 and i live in halifax ... and i go to lowersackville all the time... i know quite abit of thoery, i play jazz,rock, classical, falemco but my main is metal, i would like to know what kind of metal u would like to play if u are still looking .. and i may not have to much band expericne but i would be a cometied member soo if ur still looking leave me a msg.. or add my msn on my profile page ... thanks
ug's cool so i guess im cool to

Originally Posted by gallagher2006
Whats a Steve Vai? Floyd Rose ripoff?

Originally Posted by Virgil_Hart05
no...stop being fat
Yeah, Gmac is talking about my band. We could do metal, we could do alternative, it doesn't really matter. It's still in the formation progress though. I can sing (I don't know if I can sing metal, though), I can play guitar, and I can also play bass if need be. I know music theory as well. The only problem is I live like an hour and ten minutes away.
lol this guy hasn't been online since may 14th
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.