does anyone have good idea for a board for a beginner?

i'm going to ride all summer, so i dont want a board just for beginners,
i'm looking for something that you can start out with but still can be used
to do more advanced stuff.

-thanks
Quote by joshjhasarrived
Little does the government suspect that it's funds are being rapidly drained through funding infinite free cardboard boxes to bored teenagers on an internet forum.
Wtf is skimboarding? If its anything like skateboarding your not going to be into advanced stuff over the summer.
In the Philippines, where I'm from, I've seen kids tear it up on like... cupboard or cabinet doors and other obscure pieces of wood. ...But I don't have anything useful to add. I've never seen like actual different models, just.. Skim board.
is that the board you use on the beach that you ride it on like the least amount of water you can? if not, wat are those? those are quite cool.

(and no i dont mean a boogie board or watever there called)
Quote by Bucketbot10
is that the board you use on the beach that you ride it on like the least amount of water you can? if not, wat are those? those are quite cool.

(and no i dont mean a boogie board or watever there called)

That it is, there fun as hell but when a wave takes it out from under you and it comes back and hits you in the shins its not so fun .

And to TS, I have no idea of any of the different boards, I just went to a local surf shop and got ones that weren't too expensive
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm