I enjoyed this.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
i def can't, coz i don't have vista....and i have absolutely no more space on my harddrive
Quote by Steve The Plank
I'll have you know, I have chess on here.

I don't have chess...

edit 2: here they are....
Last edited by FireandFlames at May 14, 2008,
Well i dont feel at all like asking that site but the specs for me are:

Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 3.2 GHz
Nvidia 8600gts
4 GB G-skill RAM

so i'd say i can run it.
Member #3 of the Breaking Benjamin Fanclub PM Electric7 to join.
Quote by pavel
Well i dont feel at all like asking that site but the specs for me are:

Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 3.2 GHz
Nvidia 8600gts
4 GB G-skill RAM

so i'd say i can run it.

Pffft not with that ^
Quote by metaldud536
Pffft not with that ^

I have one and can run Crysis with the minimum.
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.
Quote by goatsrock117
um dude this crap is spyware you dont want this **** on ur computer, dont download the stupid program that does it... although i think it would be cool, its still spyware

how is it spyware
The Elephant asked the Camel , oh why is your breast on your back Camel? To which the Camel replied, Why that is a strange question from someone with their dick on their face!
Nope can't run it.

My video card is the only thing that failed.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Anyways, I built a new pc on monday with my friend, well he did most of the work...

Heres what I got:
Core 2 Duo e4500 2.2mhz
2 gigs ram
250gb hdd
nvdia fx5200

I'm definately gonna buy a better graphics card in September. Till then just keep playing the guitars!
here is my test anyway, bear in mind i have another 3gb of ram sat on my desk buti think its faulty, it needs testing :S

The Elephant asked the Camel , oh why is your breast on your back Camel? To which the Camel replied, Why that is a strange question from someone with their dick on their face!
I passed everything, including the recommended. I'm using a 2 year old Dell, too...
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Intel Core 2 Duo E4500 2.2ghz
2GB DD2-800 RAM
2 80GB HD's
Nvidia 8800GTS 320MB
, I failed

My computer can barely run CounterStrike: Source
██████████████████████████████
Quote by metaldud536
How do use this site? I got a winrar file, then what?

How'd you do that?? lol
lets just say i have 500mb of ram and my vid card failed...
Quote by alkalineweeman
If by "clean" you mean "get a finger right up in there and do a good bit of spelunking" then i guess "at any given opportunity" is my answer.

mah hardcore band
http://monstersvsaliens.bandcamp.com/
I passed the Minimum and the only thing that failed on Recommended was my video card. Damn 256 MB graphics card.
I passed everything with a year n half old pc which I specced up a little bit and has had slight upgrade since I got it. However I can tell you right now that my pc does not run crysis that well... most settings were medium or low and it still ran like a slideshow when it came to gun fights. uninstalled after 10 minutes, thankfully I borrowed it off a mate to try

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen