No, please tell us. Mr. Amsterdam.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
It's probably not worth it because the metal costs more than the value of the coin
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
they put one kind of semen in the mix, if they test your coin and you have another mans semen you're in trouble
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
They only make them worth 25 cents. Nobody bothers to counterfeit them. Problem solved.

Which way I fly is Hell; myself am Hell;
And, in the lowest deep, a lower deep
Still threatening to devour me opens wide,
To which the Hell I suffer seems a Heaven.

Bored? read these, or this
You mean harder to counterfeit than bills? Dunno, they probably never thought people would make fake money in the first place, so its not really a matter of them choosing coins to be harder to counterfeit.
The softest of blankets is six feet of soil.

Upcoming Shows:
Sasquatch! Festival - May 2013
but its for a class i have no idea how u make coins hard to counterfeit but its my duty in my group
Quote by Mr. Amsterdam
but its for a class i have no idea how u make coins hard to counterfeit but its my duty in my group

QUICK! IT'S HIS DUTY!!!
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

Ribbed edges.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
Quote by Badreligionrock
Ribbed edges.

I thought that was condoms....
Quote by ZanasCross

They put details in them, and the material used to make them is different from coin to coin, well, they do all kind of things like that in the coins.
Quote by cliff_em_all
I thought that was condoms....

I just wanted to say ribbed really. Coins have that uneven edge on them because, back in the day, people would take a very small width of coin off one, then another etc etc and take all the small widths and stick them together to make a new coin.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
It would basically cost a lot more to make them then their worth, you'd have to have metal melting, shapeing and molding facilities, which would cost so much it really wouldn't be worth it unless you were planning on making billions of them. Even if you did then you'd have to sell them to somebody, who would probably also have access to somebody who could sell them notes and all but the most retarded would prefer to buy £1000 of fake £10 notes than say £1000 of fake pound coins
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
they don't because the equipment required to stamp them and the raw material would cost so much that it wouldn't be worth it, same reason why there aren't a lot of anti-counterfeiting measures on $1 and $2 bills.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
they don't because the equipment required to stamp them and the raw material would cost so much that it wouldn't be worth it, same reason why there aren't a lot of anti-counterfeiting measures on $1 and $2 bills.

the reason there arnt any in dollar bills is because theres a small plastic strip in oother bills (hold a 20 up to the light) and ppl print bigger bills over one dollar bills. so if theres no strip, its fake.

edit: one hand types faster than the other...
Quote by Badreligionrock
I just wanted to say ribbed really. Coins have that uneven edge on them because, back in the day, people would take a very small width of coin off one, then another etc etc and take all the small widths and stick them together to make a new coin.

Is that why? I thought it was so blind people could tell which coin it was.

That's why all the ridges on the euro cent-coins are different.