ok, so i've been telling my friends from in and around ottawa how the toronto music scene needs to be shown metal/hardcore/hard rock music, and they said that they know a few people in toronto and that we could get a few gigs possibly in toronto.
my only problem is, that i've only exprienced 6 months of toronto life, so i'm just wondering on how the music scene here would react to something like this?
we think that if we can hit something off, then we might make it an annual thing.
Oh you mean Toronto has never heard metal/hardcore/hard rock music before?

Good. Keep it that way.
im from Toronto, and we are no strangers to metal or anytype of scremo or hardcore music. There are always shows going on around the city so don't worry cuz you'll fit in somewhere
Gibson Les Paul + Orange Tiny Terror = Sex
Toronto and Ottawa hardcore, and metalcore and metal bands come to montreal all the time. There is a scene, and it's a bad copy of the already horrible MTL metalcore scene.
I don't know about you, but many of the gigging bands that I know only play that kind of music and I've seen tons of different bands of those genres around the city.
Quote by HelpTravesty
Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!

Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Quote by AsianShredder09
im from Toronto, and we are no strangers to metal or anytype of scremo or hardcore music. There are always shows going on around the city so don't worry cuz you'll fit in somewhere

nah im just saying that it seems most people in toronto are infulenced by hip-hop and/or rap. i'm not saying this is a bad thing, i'm just saying that this kind of music needs more exposure in the toronto/GTA area.
and btw; i've thought of it for the past couple minutes...but do you guys think we could get arrested for setting up in a parking lot or something and start playing our metal/hardcore kind of music?
Quote by cliff_em_all

I like the praise, but I feel as if you're following me into threads and just posting the green smiley.

Maybe its my low self-esteem talking. Much love doode!
last.fm[/url}
Quote by HelpTravesty
I like the praise, but I feel as if you're following me into threads and just posting the green smiley.

Maybe its my low self-esteem talking. Much love doode!

I dont check usernames, its just that everyone has that same avatar right now theres no point. so if you got more than 1 kudos to you sir.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.