what are good death metal sweep arpeggios??? and anyone know how to harmonize sweeping arpeggios??/ please tell me!!!!
Er...wouldn't it depend on the song?

And you'd harmonize them exactly as you'd harmonise anything else... why not?
there is many ways to hormonize them. the simple way would to do them in 3rds in the chord say in e minor (melody E-g-b then the harmony g-b-e) or in 3rds in the scale also in e minor (melody e-g-b then the harmony g-b-d) i think the notes are right, if not you get the point.
a lot of the death metal bands i listen to use diminished arpeggios, usually harmonized in thirds.
Guitar:
Schecter Omen 6 (Dimarzio X2N & Tone Zone)
Amps:
Engl Fireball
Genz Benz G-Flex 2x12 Cab
They're no such thing as death metal arpeggios.

Learn your theory. It'll make things much easier.
I'm back, you douchebags.
^^ I think he just meant what types of arpeggios do death metal bands use?
Guitar:
Schecter Omen 6 (Dimarzio X2N & Tone Zone)
Amps:
Engl Fireball
Genz Benz G-Flex 2x12 Cab
Quote by xMikeyxMetalx
^^ I think he just meant what types of arpeggios do death metal bands use?

There are still no death metal arpeggios; just arpeggios.

TS: Learn theory.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by One Way Ticket
They're no such thing as death metal arpeggios.

Learn your theory. It'll make things much easier.

i already know my theory, but i don't play death metal and listen just to a few bands of death metal that's why i'm asking
Quote by juangar1992
i already know my theory, but i don't play death metal and listen just to a few bands of death metal that's why i'm asking

If you know your theory then you should know that no one thing on it's own will make a specific mood; you choose the arpeggios to suit the sound at the time.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
If you know your theory then you should know that no one thing on it's own will make a specific mood; you choose the arpeggios to suit the sound at the time.

Quit being a dick you ass hole. You know what he was trying to say, why are you continuing to be a ****? There was nothing wrong with the question.
Typically death metal bands use the basic minor arpeggio and variations of it along with diminished arpeggios to add that "dark" sound.
Quote by Kensai
Racism... against the human race? Sure, go ahead
Quote by misfitsramones
i used to know how to sweep, i cant do it fast anymore with out it being sh*tyy x.x

Perhaps you're thinking about it too much.
Quote by Kensai
Racism... against the human race? Sure, go ahead