Whats the best/easiest to use free video editing software that I can find online? I've got Avidemux 2.4 at the moment but theres no audio playback or instructions. If someone could recommend me something I'd really appreciate it.
Windows Movie Maker.

Define "free"...technically, I got Sony Vegas for free.

(Not illegally. My friend couldn't understand it, so he just gave me the entire product + key )
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
Windows Movie Maker.

Define "free"...technically, I got Sony Vegas for free.

(Not illegally. My friend couldn't understand it, so he just gave me the entire product + key )

Torrents included, just dont want to pay at all.
adobe premiere pro
Gear:
ESP ltd MH-1000
Jackson DK2T
Bugera 6262-212
Roland Cube 30X

I Was at Download 07/08/09/10 Because I'm not a Cheap Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!
Cool, Ill try some of these out. Im looking for something that has like a timeline by the way, like windows media player but with more options.
Quote by krymson
Cool, Ill try some of these out. Im looking for something that has like a timeline by the way, like windows media player but with more options.

off the top of my head, it sounds like you want Adobe Premier Pro, like what's-his-face said in the post above you.
Guitar:
Ibanez S-Series 7 String
Pedals/other:
Morley Power Wah Volume
Gemini Dual Channel EQ
Boss TU-2
Amp:
Peavey 5150 120 watt combo (considering sale)
Adobe Premiere Pro

Technically its not free but there are ways you could in which I cannot tell you because I'll probably get banned and I think I'm going to be perma'd after this.