At school the teachers are extremely lousy to one of my friends, alex. About 90% of the school hates it when he's blames for things he didn't do ( I live in US so you know....) If someone here knows a good place where I can get a place for a petition thanks. After i make that petition, I need to post it on this thread. I need UG to help me free Alex.. just like free willie HELP PLEASE.

Fix... this may sound stupid but it helps against teacher body unfairness.
my bassist is exactly like that.... he gets caught with drugs in school all the time and is loud and obscene all the time...... your friend alex probably has a bad rep with the teachers for something
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
You dont need a petition, just get the whole class to pull the teacher up on it if they all agree that he's getting **** for things he hasn't done
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
I tried that and the fact that he has Alzheimer's decease makes it even worse...... My teachers a bitch really
Quote by Mexiwolf
I tried that and the fact that he has Alzheimer's decease makes it even worse...... My teachers a bitch really

Don't you usually get that in old age?

If he's registered mentally disabled and teachers are making an example of him there should be plenty of people who can do something about it, could be worth taking it to the headmaster of the school, or the person above him. People tend to loose their jobs for bullying disabled kids
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
honestly.... I need a different one.. my schools have UBER surf control..... I mean you can't even google anything....
You can use the website in my sig.

Free petitions for whatever you want.
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Quote by faultyy
Don't you usually get that in old age?

If he's registered mentally disabled and teachers are making an example of him there should be plenty of people who can do something about it, could be worth taking it to the headmaster of the school, or the person above him. People tend to loose their jobs for bullying disabled kids

He won't do anything. When someone reports that, he goes into the room. obviously the teachers start acting nice to him. He doesn't exactly get bullied as much as the teachers don't give him chances. As for Alzheimer's, I think so. Im not exactly sure. He might be autistic. I might have mixed them up...
It's a small school and I'm talking bout my grade. 2 schools middle and high and 6th is still elementary. only 100 kids per grade and Alex is famous because of som reason or other i dunno..

-Wolf :stickpoke