Page 1 of 3
You guys gotta check this out. This is a new girl at my school everyone calls FutureGirl and this is an interview with her at school. She has basically been the talk of the campus since she arrived and I have yet to meet her but her story, as I've heard it from people that have talked to her, is as follows:

She genuinely believes she is from the future and that she is here to stop a nuclear holocaust that will lead to everyone on Earth living on Mars. Here is the interview. Pretty wierd stuff. What if it turned out to be true? lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJeKMmbGcNg
When I read this, it reminded me of Stargirl from that book that I had to read for english 2 years ago.

You can't live on mars without oxygen unless you put mass amounts of CO2 in the air to create a CO2 blanket like on the earth and cause it to over time become tropical. Well thats how the theory goes.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
That's what I'm saying. It's seems crazy but who's to say it isn't true? I don't believe it but whatever. Just thought I'd share. Craziest thing I've seen at school in a while.
if you came back in time, don't you get sent to a paralell universe instead of the universe you origniated from?
Gibson Les Paul + Orange Tiny Terror = Sex
Quote by AsianShredder09
if you came back in time, don't you get sent to a paralell universe instead of the universe you origniated from?

I'll ask her that when I get a chance to talk to her. I'll post the results lol.
aweh ****
um, yeah, well..
im really sorry, but i was in the futre, and i left the time door open and she kinda snuck out...yeah sorry. so um, think we can get her back some time, soon?
Indians scattered on dawn's highway bleeding, Ghosts crowd the young child's fragile eggshell mind.
Quote by Slaytanic6606
When I read this, it reminded me of Stargirl from that book that I had to read for english 2 years ago.

yea, i had to read that too a while ago, i also thought of that when i saw this

edit: i just watched her thing about how whe came back and her theory is bs.
also, im just wonderin, does she have any parents?
My Gear
Fender 72 Tele Deluxe
Behringer GM108
Austin Boot-Heel Cutaway
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112

Quote by mikeman
Everyone can relate to food or taking dumps but nobody sings about it.
Last edited by cap'n curry at May 14, 2008,
The poor thing. Theres one of two options going on in this situation
1) She's insane and needs help
2) She's trolling an entire school
Originally posted by VoodooChild15
If your girlfriend's having sex at 13, she's a dirty dirty whore. And if you're having sex at 14, you're a dirty dirty...pimp.

Looking for a drummer in the Detroit, MI area
PM if interested!

MySpace
what a nut-case.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
lol that's called schizophrenia
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by AsianShredder09

Yes.

That video makes for epic lulz.
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.
from the future or not,shes pretty damn cute
Empire Records one of the best films ever.
His name isnt Warren.
His name isnt Warren.
His name isnt Warren?
I thouht his name was Warren?

"slayer sabbath:
whats wrong with metal, has this website been taking over by power chording, girl pants wearing, emos?"
Pretty weird stuff huh? I really want to be friends with her. She apparently has some super-secret myspace that she only accepts friend invites from people she knows she can trust with the secrets of the future or something lol. What you guys think? Watch the whole interview.
I think she's just desperate for attention. I think that if someone got her talking on other subjects and was interested in her for her and not because of this crap she'd drop the act.
I think she's trying to copy L Ron Hubbard and start her own Scientology type thing, if she asks you to pay $250'000 to be allowed to see her myspace don't pay it
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Dang, I thought this "FutureGirl" would be dressed as marvin the martian and carrying a big sign that says "THE END IS NEAR." Obviously I was disappointed . Stupid attention seeking highschoolers.
Quote by punkbri
Can she tell me who wins Superbowl 2009,so I can lay down a grand?

I'll be sure to ask her.
I don't know if she's insane or just having fun with people but she really seems like an interesting person to talk to.
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

Quote by Stoner0405
Pretty weird stuff huh? I really want to be friends with her. She apparently has some super-secret myspace that she only accepts friend invites from people she knows she can trust with the secrets of the future or something lol. What you guys think? Watch the whole interview.

Do you really want my opinion? Now I'm a pretty open-minded person, but this story is ludicrous; so many flaws and mistakes, not even worth pondering.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
She also always wears these shoes made of foil and she walks around with an umbrella all the time.

If it turns out she is pulling an awesome school-wide prank just to mess with all the douchebags at my school and she's NOT insane, I'm totally asking her out.
Quote by Stoner0405
She also always wears these shoes made of foil and she walks around with an umbrella all the time.

Right, because sliver is the fundamental accessory to all people of the future.
Ask her out though.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Quote by Stoner0405

If it turns out she is pulling an awesome school-wide prank just to mess with all the douchebags at my school and she's NOT insane, I'm totally asking her out.

I hate to tell you but she's probably mentally ill in that case, you should still ask her out though, wouldn't want to be prejudiced now would you?

She's just asking for attention. Ask her how humans made Mars inhabitable. Expect a very flawed response.
D:
Signature.
Yeah, the whole interview seems flawed, that's why I smell BS. But I'd be a legend if I fucked futuregirl.
Page 1 of 3