Ok I Know That Technology Is Way Advanced Now That There Is No Need For Cd's But I Still Know People Out There That Use Them For Their Truck And Home Use.

What I Have Is A Commercial Cd Repair Machine That Actually Sands Down The Scratches Instead Of Those Dinky Ones You Get At Gamestop And Other Video Game Stores That Really In Truth Ruin Your Game.

Now I Dont Have A Definite Price Or Way Of Doing This Yet But If I Get Enough Replies To This Ill Put Up Something Perminent Later.

For Now If You Are Interested In Getting A Few Cds Repaired Please Either Contact Me On This Post Or By Pm Me On Here.

Thanks
haha yeah i agree that works but sometimes it doesnt from what i heard. my machine totally gets rid of the scratches and makes it look just like you bought it
Quote by PabloGilberto
How can sanding something that thin be a good thing?

It'll only take a fraction of a millimetre of the clear acrylic off. That shouldn't affect focus of the laser, or the data track.
Quote by -MintSauce-
It'll only take a fraction of a millimetre of the clear acrylic off. That shouldn't affect focus of the laser, or the data track.

thats correct. i can sand it 20 times before it gets to dangerous. and like i said it looks like you just bought it compared to those dinky cd cleaners you get at gamestop that just leave rivet marks on ur cd