why does everyone have the same avatar of thatr one guy...i am confused and it confuses me on who posts what, since i never look at the names but the avatar when i am skimming through threads
Gear:
Epiphone Sg-400 standard
Epiphone DR 100 VS
Fender FM 212
Boss ME-50
anybody like my avatar ? haha
Ted: [Whispering to Bill] Your stepmom is cute.
Bill: Shut up, Ted.
Ted: Remember when she was a senior and we were freshmen?
Bill: Shut up, Ted!
this thread is getting old, a guy (never knew him) called Grundy0 i belive its speled that way, has cancer, so he cant go on UG n e more B/c he wnts to live his life to the fullest, honestly i think one of the mods should try to get it posted in the music news section so no one keeps asking this question
*facepalm*

take a wild guess......you have a link to help you out.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by F8iscruel
this thread is getting old, a guy (never knew him) called Grundy0 i belive its speled that way, has cancer, so he cant go on UG n e more B/c he wnts to live his life to the fullest, honestly i think one of the mods should try to get it posted in the music news section so no one keeps asking this question

You. Are. An. Inconsiderate. Dick.

Scalded to you if you get cancer.
DARK_MATTER, Instrumental Post-Metal from Ireland

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Ashdown PM600 - Peavey TVX 4x10
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
Hughes & Kettner Warp 7 w/4x12
Quote by roast

how, i never said anything bad about that grundy fellow i said that one of the moderators should make an article about grundy not being on UG anymore, so that no one asks that question anymore, how is that incosiderate, not once did i insult him , i just said that the constant threads on the question are getting annoying, cancer is not cool nor is it cool that a guitarist will never get to touch a guitar again in this life, hopefully in his next life he gets everything he ever wanted, i dont know grundy so i cant give condolences so forgive me
Quote by roast

What the hell? All he said is people keep asking about it. He never said anything bad about Grundy or anything remotely bad.