you can do it your self. be about £50 which might be about $110 for you. I spent about £30-£50 on my guitar and all it was: 2 primer, 4 black(made few mistakes), 3 clear coat.
GEAR:
Epiphone LP special model 2 (Heavily modded - killswitch and custom midi X-Y touch pad).
Digitech Whammy, Zvex Fuzz Factory, Boss Dynamic Wah, Electro harmonix Little Big Muff, Zoom G7.1ut, Digitech Grunge, Korg KP2.
Marshall AVT 50x
ummmm....i dont think ill attept doing this paintjob...i need a profesional =)
as long as you know how to take your time and can take your time, it's easy. I wasn't sure I'd get it right but i did.
GEAR:
Epiphone LP special model 2 (Heavily modded - killswitch and custom midi X-Y touch pad).
Digitech Whammy, Zvex Fuzz Factory, Boss Dynamic Wah, Electro harmonix Little Big Muff, Zoom G7.1ut, Digitech Grunge, Korg KP2.
Marshall AVT 50x
Quote by funguy
as long as you know how to take your time and can take your time, it's easy. I wasn't sure I'd get it right but i did.

haha yea...but im horrible at drawimg
Quote by Fuwbar
haha yea...but im horrible at drawimg

but it's swirly patterns. it aint 'drawing'. it's making pretty patterns on an object. you could do what i was planning. try it yourself if it really ****s up then take it to get professionally done so at least then you can say you've tried it and can't do it. spray painting a guitar is easier than it made out to be. it's the waiting that will get to you.
GEAR:
Marshall AVT 50x
Last edited by funguy at May 16, 2008,
Quote by funguy
try it yourself if it really ****s up then take it to get professionally done so at least then you can say you've tried it and can't do it.

Thats wut this is thread is about....where could i go and get ir professionally done
In Saskatchewan? Uhm.. I think the closest place is probably Vancouver. lol jk man, but, an autobody shop that does custom work might do it for you. It's the same paint and stuff... just on a guitar. Find a custom car shop, check it out.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
Quote by Øttər
In Saskatchewan? Uhm.. I think the closest place is probably Vancouver. lol jk man, but, an autobody shop that does custom work might do it for you. It's the same paint and stuff... just on a guitar. Find a custom car shop, check it out.

alright thanks man