Don't bother saying Runescape. I'm not 8.
I'm just gonna have a lot of free time this summer so I might wanna play something every now and then.
Suggestions?
We are the diamonds that choose to stay coal;
A generation born to witness
The end of the world

Habbo hotel was pretty lame when I played it back in the day. Thanks though.
The end of the world

Archlord is pretty fun.

also, silkroad is pretty fun too
[IMG]http://a138.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/30/l_edf7c8282544c28b1bdd9b0dd665b671.jpg[/IMG]
I'll check out archlord
The end of the world

Quote by mrfinkle213
I'll check out archlord

Good choice.
[IMG]http://a138.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/30/l_edf7c8282544c28b1bdd9b0dd665b671.jpg[/IMG]
Not archlord. Don't have that kind of memory on my laptop.
The end of the world

Quote by mrfinkle213
Not archlord. Don't have that kind of memory on my laptop.

ah, okay then. Dunno what you feel about 2d mmorpgs but you could always try Gaia online.
My little sister plays "Fiesta" some WoW knockoff.

And she used to play "Maple Story".

Those are the only ones I know of. Sorry.
I can do it!

And so can you!

Last.fm
oh i know this crazy awesome game called "guitar." play it!
Quote by IwannaBeSadated

I would have any sort of sex with any sort of animal.

If driving's your thing, then you might like this. Like fightercar racing or something...

kinda like vigilante 8 on the old n64.

http://strikeracer.gpotato.com/
There are no necessary evils in government. Its evils exist only in its abuses. - A.J
------------------------------------------------------------------------
#3 member of Slashism, the worship of Saul Hudson himself, PM slashs_#1_fan to join.
i have played:

Rakion
Flyff
Maplestory
Runescape
cant remember

I liked:
Flyff
Maplestory
When all else fails, ask the pit.
Quote by holyvr
knight online

Worst customer support ever.
And there are tons of cheaters/macroers
Try Tibia, I was addicted to that game for about 4 years... ...
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
dude, you are going to have a bunch of free time this summer and you wanna pick up a MMORPG? of all the millions of hobbies... whatever, limit yourself, man. one hour, two days a week is all i recommend. anyways, get WoW. i hear it is great.
Diablo 2 is pretty good but it's not so much an MMORPG, more of an ARPG with multiplayer
GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN
www.2moons.acclaim.com it was fun, but my account got deleted so I started practicing my guitar more, I came out on top
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I once wore that shirt and it got me so many bitches my penis got a rash from gropage.
Club Penguin is pretty good. great graphics, ooh! and the violence is INTENSE!!!!!
Quote by mrfinkle213
Don't bother saying Runescape. I'm not 8.
I'm just gonna have a lot of free time this summer so I might wanna play something every now and then.
Suggestions?

I have a friend that plays the game FLYFF and he seems to find it pretty fun.
UGHC Member
Quote by Magero
You're my whore....I'm Defy's...it's a chain dude...you just happen to be at the bottom of it...unless theres an ear-wig or someting you wanna make your bitch.

Quote by Vittu0666
You rock.
Quote by NuSiK
Club Penguin is pretty good. great graphics, ooh! and the violence is INTENSE!!!!!

one time my friend's brudder got banned for asking "what's your sex?" i guess 'sex' is a bad word now?
If you do happen to try Flyff, do NOT register on the Aibatt server. its prices are inflated to hell
TIBIA!

Nothing better. I always end up going to back to its amazing graphics. Lol.
I quite enjoy Rakion and Gunbound.

Gunbound is basically Worms but with a bunch of upgrades and stuff, you'll know it the second you play it.

Rakion you choose a race of character and can either solo\team missions in rooms to gain levels or go straight into the full team battles.

Both by the same company of guildwars, softnyx.
I actually do have schizophrenia, so stop making fun of people who have it.

GEAR:
Boss ME-50
Silvertone Paul Stanley Apocalypse (modded)
Squier Affinity Strat (modded)
Italia Modulo 2
Fender Front 15G
Shaiya Online

voted most anticipated MMORPG of 2007/best graphics. think it got best overall of 2007 too.
Never age. Never die. Live forever in that last white-hot moment, when the crowd screamed. When every note was a heartbeat. Burn across the sky.

^^Soul Music, Terry Pratchett
Quote by DefectedFromGod
I quite enjoy Rakion and Gunbound.

Gunbound is basically Worms but with a bunch of upgrades and stuff, you'll know it the second you play it.

Rakion you choose a race of character and can either solo\team missions in rooms to gain levels or go straight into the full team battles.

Both by the same company of guildwars, softnyx.

The golem battles in Rakion are awesome.
Quote by bendystraw
one time my friend's brudder got banned for asking "what's your sex?" i guess 'sex' is a bad word now?

OMGZ you said the S word!!!

meh, iplayed runescpae for 2 years. Addicted to it. But about 2 years ago I quit. Best decision of my life.

Seriously, don't get totally addicted to them. Play them if you want, but they can ruin you.
Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<
Is it wrong that I want to play a game that you build stuff in? That's why I spent all of money in Construction when it first came out on Runescape. I had better things to do, but I thought the building was fun.
Owner of the Murder, She Wrote club
Quote by LP Addict
Quote by Vinyl_Master
Oh, finish the guitar, then spill whiskey and coffee on it. Lock in dank basement for several years, enjoy.

don't forget feces. i always get that on my axe somehow.
Quote by Blayney

How could this not come up :p

hahahaha i almost pissed myself
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
i've always found pop to be harder to play than metal... especially shred metal... it's just really fast tremolo picking and the occasional palm mute... and the only chords you have to worry about are power chords...