So I'm working on this song, and I have reached a certain point and don't know where to go from here. Suggestions on where to go from here, crits, and suggestions for what I already have are welcome.

But really the most help would be in the form of suggestions on what to do next, C4C
Attachments:
Where's Floyd.zip
Last edited by bloodshed344 at May 14, 2008,
soften the guitar lines, more melodic, the bass should be more... protagonic, and a little less hi hat strikes... work the keyboard part...
I'm talking about songs like another brick in the wall and such, that weird feel they have to em, I'm not trying to make a Pink Floyd song. I can't make the bass really stick out more than it is currently, even though I do want to. Also, the keyboard is just there for extra melodic noise, not really a keyboard. Also, how can the song get much more melodic?

I will try to listen to some of your advice though.

And where should I go next...
Quote by GuitarFreak.25
soften the guitar lines, more melodic, the bass should be more... protagonic, and a little less hi hat strikes... work the keyboard part...

on the contrary, i love it

been a while since i've heard anyone write anything like this 0.o

just what society needs lol.

i like your time signatures by the way, you'd probably appreciate a song that i'm writing at the moment o.O

P.S. is ''protagonic'' a word o_o?
the guitar lines... listen more to david gilmours sound, the licks, not fast, but warm and well defined, a delay pedal can really make a good difference, as i told you, the drum line, a little bit slower... and the bass, dont just marking the same beats over and over again, listen to the bass lines in another brick in the wall 2
Well I that might make it too much like Pink Floyd, it's just Pink Floyd inspired, I dunno what band it's most like though. BTW, P!r4te if you like the weird time signatures check out 'The Mad Juggler' and 'I can see what you're doing under the sheets' in my signature. I hope you like grindcore/mathcore though.
i listened to "i can see what you're doing under the sheet'', but mathcore is a bit too ... out of sync for me.

you did have some nice rhythms in it though o_O