on june 23 at the joint!!!!!
anyone else planning on going?
As I Lay Dying, Norma Jean, The Devil Wears Prada, and August Burns Red- what a line-up

im srsly gonna go filled up with water and snacks and be at the gate the entire time and eat while they are setting up.

94 hours, Larsenic, Dogs Can grow beards all over, and composure all in one night... i might soil myself just at the thought
You're gonna get flamed. I personally like Norma Jean, and TDWP puts on an energetic show.

But again, you're gonna get flamed.

Have fun anyway.
thats going to be such a sick show. i might make it out there since i live in cali. but i would only want to see TDWP and ABR.
Quote by The Spoon
You're gonna get flamed. I personally like Norma Jean, and TDWP puts on an energetic show.

But again, you're gonna get flamed.

Have fun anyway.

well, i'm a man, i can take it. regardless maybe theres one other person who sees this and loves the bands as much as i do and decides to show.
besides i don't regular this part of ug so i kinda deserve it :P

thats going to be such a sick show. i might make it out there since i live in cali. but i would only want to see TDWP and ABR.

ya i saw abr once before and they were amazingly awesome.... i missed tdwp last time though...
Last edited by mrmarc772 at May 14, 2008,
AILD=Sex
ABR=Pretty ****ing sweet
TDWP=horrible ****ty excuse for metalcore
Norma Jean=bull**** excuse for a band(**** dissonance after dissonance)

i would go, but sadly i live in Georgia

id see ABR, then find some scene chick to bang until AILD played. lol
Not much good music comes to vegas , it's always big poppy artists

last good concert I attended here was Vegoose

unfortunately I missed The BOC, gonna go see mark knopfler though
Quote by Jonzors

last good concert I attended here was Vegoose

unfortunately I missed The BOC, gonna go see mark knopfler though

meh... it's good enough for me... i saw AILD w/ ABR, evergreen terrace, and still remains. I saw a7x a few years ago when i still liked them. Sounds of the underground usually comes through vegas.

between jillians, the joint and the HoB i can usually find atleast one or two good shows.

oh yeah deathklok are coming real soon
yea I wanted to go to the free Dethklok show that was at UNLV right after vegoose, but you had to be a college student there to get tix.

The metalfest was pretty good, Arsis and The Faceless got down. short but a good show none the less
"Play on Turn on Live on" - Jonzors

"Without music life would be a mistake" - Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

"What you are is what you have been; what you will become is what you do now." - Gautama (the Buddha)
Quote by Jonzors

Looks like this show won't do Vegas any good then.
Quote by tyl3risan1nj4
why does everyone hate on TDWP
they really are a good band if your a true hardcore fan
i guess people on ug are more into metalcore and punk hardcore....

lolwat