I'm just wondering about these amps, how good are they? How much to they go for?
There is one going for sale for $350 in my area, just wondering if it is a good deal. Comes with a 4X12 Cab as well...

Anyone who owns it? opinions?
Quote by rastaman12
What do people usually do after they **** their sisters?
hey bro, i just went to check this amp out (im in springfield) its broken as ****, dont get it. hes got it in his cold-ass basement, and the speakers are broken, cones have problem, the amp is buzzy, the pots for the volume/eq are all fuzzy and make the amp cut off. i was going to take advantage of that deal too, but its broken. iwas sad i drove 40 minutes for nothing.
the only one. yup. iwas bummed, i plugged in, and i was like...woah, this thing is broken as ****. i plugged it in with MY cables and guitar, still broken as hell. needed new tubes, new pots, the 5-band EQ sliders just made static when you tried to slide them, it was really just a piece of crap. i really wanted it. haha. he knew it too, he tried to play it off like it was no big deal "well its probably because you are in a basement, and the jack isnt ground right on the house" haha.
AWW shucks. oh well...
Quote by rastaman12
Either way, the X100B is a pretty great amp. I'm sure you could skip that one and find a used one for around $400, they kill any other amp even close to that pricerange.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Well... that aside, how much on average do these amps go for used, since finding new ones is next to impossible...
Quote by rastaman12
Quote by Lucky#Slevin
Well... that aside, how much on average do these amps go for used, since finding new ones is next to impossible...

http://www.carvinguitars.com and buy direct. That's the only way to get them new, and they'll run you a considerable amount more than used. Still very cheap though considering the tone and stuff.
Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
I actually have 2 of the X100B heads. One that I play and one spare for parts in case I need them. I have a Crate BVH120 and the Carvin X100B hooked together with an ABY pedal. I use the crate for the crisp highs and the carvin for the low end/mids. The amp is loud, but on it's own doesn't sound so great by my taste.