Basically what the topic says.

Im having trouble when I play the first part of Back In Black, and it tells you to bend 2 up to 4, then come back down to 2 on the 3rd string. Any tips on bending that particular note?

While on the topic of Back in Black, I have another question. During the segment when you bend a whole step from 2 to 4 and then down, how do you play it faster, or make it sound smoother like Angus Young does?

Thanks
What tab you even using? The only bend is in the chorus and it is a 1/4 of a bend. Just slightly like in I Love Rock 'n' Roll by Joan Jett and the Blackhearts. You don't need to bend behind the neck. Thats only for open strings.
It sounds like you know what you are doing but I will try to make it clearer for you if you truly don't understand.

Play this
e--3p0------- use middle finger for this
b-------3p0---- and this then,
g-------------2--2bend so it matches the 4 fret (don't play the 4) then smoothly bring the string back to its original position then I like to pull off to -0- (use index finger for this)

The fingers you use in this really determines how fluid it is and this is how I play it so it is easy for me. Anyway good luck.
"A sense of purpose overrides reason."- Terry Goodkind

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."-Jimi Hendrix

\,,/GETCHA PULL!!!\,,/
- the late and ever-loved "Dimebag" Darrell Lance Abbott
Quote by HighPotency
Use two fingers, use your wrist for the main motion of the bend.

do this

or, if u still cant bend
play the thing on the 4th string, 7th fret, and bend it to 9th

PS: The 3rd string is one of the easiest to bend.
Easy meaning, you only have to bend it a little to alter the pitch a lot.
Gear:
Yamaha Pacifica 112V
Roland Cube 20X

www.justinguitar.com
Very, VERY, helpful site!! Free, too.
Quote by atlasguitar
It sounds like you know what you are doing but I will try to make it clearer for you if you truly don't understand.

Play this
e--3p0------- use middle finger for this
b-------3p0---- and this then,
g-------------2--2bend so it matches the 4 fret (don't play the 4) then smoothly bring the string back to its original position then I like to pull off to -0- (use index finger for this)

The fingers you use in this really determines how fluid it is and this is how I play it so it is easy for me. Anyway good luck.

Yeah.this was a tough riff for me...but after enough practice..
it just comes natural..like ur fingers just do it ..
I bet Charlie Brown's teacher's name was Mrs.Hammett