Does anyone know anything about the Randall RX35DM amp? Is it good for metal and cleans, or would the Roland 30x be better?
Guitars
Douglas WRL595, ESP LTD EC-50, 60's Partscaster
Amps
Peavey Valveking 112 w/Vet30
Pedals
Fender Starcaster Chorus ,MXR Classic Overdrive, Artec 8 Band Equalizer, Digitech Hardwire Delay
I'd lean towards the Cube, only because I've played it. Try it in a shop, next to some other amps, and let your ears help you choose.

For the reccord, you have a fine practice amp already.
Yeah, you have a fine practice amp now.
No point in getting a slightly louder, slightly better practice amp.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Unless you really don't plan on doing anything BUT practicing. I mean, if you're never looking to gig, another amp might be in order. Just because there's no crowd doesn't mean that tone is a non-factor. If we are talking about another amp, though... I'd recommend the microcube over the 30. Same idea, but you save a few bones.
Member of the EHX Guild

Yamaha SG500B
Danelectro Fish 'n' Chips EQ
EHX Russian Big Muff
Roland Cube 30
Jake will suffice.

Join the revolution, GG&A.
Well, I have enough money for a pretty good guitar and the Roland Cube 30. If my amp is good for practicing (and since that's all I'll be doing) would it be ideal to get a more expensive guitar?

I was thinking about this
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Epiphone-Limited-Edition-G-400-Electric-Guitar-with-EMG-Pickups-519397-i1167509.gc
Guitars
Amps
Pedals
Fender Starcaster Chorus ,MXR Classic Overdrive, Artec 8 Band Equalizer, Digitech Hardwire Delay
bump?
Guitars
Amps
Pedals