Well I'm trying to learn the little acoustic intro to Blurry, by Puddle of Mudd. The problem is I can't get the natural harmonics out, I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I'm using this tab.
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/p/puddle_of_mudd/blurry_power_tab.htm
Also if anyone could give me the fingering pattern that would be great. I've seen text tabs that only use fifth fret harmonics, but when I listen to the powertab it sounds right so I don't think there's any problem with it. And yes I have already tuned down half a step.
Quote by bdfs05
u got me

Quote by alyxmelia
your a sick young lady tbh
you probally cant get it right because its on a clean electric, whcih might hinder you getting the right sound
also make sure your doing the harmonics the proper way jsut palce your finger on the string above the fret
other than tha i would do finger placements the way it feels right
I've seen videos of it done perfectly on an acoustic guitar, and I think it's done on acoustic in the original recording to. If it helps the only one I have a problem with is the fourth fret harmonic. In the beginner harmonics lesson it sais in between the fourth and fifth fret. So does that mean I don't put my finger right over the fret?
Quote by bdfs05
u got me

Quote by alyxmelia
lucky for you i have my acoustic near by so ill try to figure it out 4 you lol i said 4 not for its a play on words b/c you neeed help with the fourth fret get it HAA.
Thanks man, I really apreciate it.
Quote by bdfs05
u got me

Quote by alyxmelia
ok i tried it on my guitar but i couldnt get the whole thing together but i did get the hamronic, place your finger right behind the fourth fret to get the sound and just move your fingertip around till you get it, also on the fingering question i found it easier to not use the one finger per fret rule, and put my piny over the 5th fret the finger next to your pinky on the 4th fret and your barre finger next to your thumb on the 3 fret, i cant get it right unfortuatlly, thanks now i have something to learn
K, thanks for the help.
Quote by bdfs05
u got me

Quote by alyxmelia