I currently have a good band. We are metal band, no concrete metal genre though. We only have two songs but they are good. One is a neoclassical thrash type, and the other is a Helloween power metal type. We have no lyrics for either one. Our singer is a girl that is not very metal. She sings old rock and some hard rock. We can't have brutal thrash lyrics or anything. My band also doesn't want power metal lyrics. I can only write power metal lyrics and nothing else, i've tried. I want something like sleepwalker and peace sells or metal church. Something in that nature. Do you have some themes i could use. NO SEX, or DRUGS. Maybe a war or book like dante's inferno or dracula or a historical person like JACK THE RIPPER. plz help guys. Also, which should i do: screw the band and do power metal, history, violence, or other
Why can't you have brutal lyrics?
"A sense of purpose overrides reason."- Terry Goodkind

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."-Jimi Hendrix

\,,/GETCHA PULL!!!\,,/
- the late and ever-loved "Dimebag" Darrell Lance Abbott
Sing from the heart dude...If your gonna ask people what to sing about than honestly it aint gonna be that good because YOU or YOUR BAND didnt write it...Dont place a genre on what you want to write, Sing/Play from the heart whether it be power meta, thrash or love songs