So, I have one month to complete 75% of Math 20 pure... I'm this far behind because I've been procrastinating, and whenever I pick up the work, I do one or two questions and give up because it's so boring...

Does anyone have suggestions to help me catch up?
sup?
Quote by Jericho114
Stop procrastinating?

I try, but it seems I just can't concentrate...
sup?
Write out times of when you will only do work a day. Like, at 4:00 you will do x amount of problems, then at 6:00, you will do x amount of problems, until you're finished. That's what I do.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by brandon369852
Write out times of when you will only do work a day. Like, at 4:00 you will do x amount of problems, then at 6:00, you will do x amount of problems, until you're finished. That's what I do.

Yeah, I think I'll do that! Thanks.

Any other suggestions?
sup?
Who cares you can the work later. Actually you play guitar so you dont even have to do it at all. Just play guitar more and get famous.
just force yourself to do it. a little bit every night and youll get into a habit and youll have it done in no time
Call me Jack
i'll write a reply later...
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Quote by ldl67
Yeah, I think I'll do that! Thanks.

Any other suggestions?

Just shut off your computer, music etc. Put away everything except your work. If it's sunny out, close your blinds (really helps).

I shouldn't be on here considering I have an economics project due next friday that I have started yet.
Quote by Thornography
Just shut off your computer, music etc. Put away everything except your work. If it's sunny out, close your blinds (really helps).

I shouldn't be on here considering I have an economics project due next friday that I have started yet.

That's the problem. you have due dates... I can hand my assignments in, and do all my tests the day before the final, which is probably why I procrastinate...
sup?
procrastination is like masturbation
it feels good at first
but in the end your just ****ing yourself

but if you want to get something done get off UG
My Gear

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone Elitist Paul Mccartney Texan
Orange Tiny Terror
Vox Valvetronix AD 30
Vox V847 Wah
Metal Muff EQ (broken )
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal

Me playing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0unpDZFIWA
Quote by Ardie12
it feels good at first

Not now, I have a bad headache.
sup?
-Turn computer off.
-Find some good music to concentrate with. Nothing insane or over the top to distract you.
-Take a break every two hours or so.
-Have a drink and snack food beside you to keep your mind from wandering about food and drinks.
-One thing, which is optional for this site: If you really want to get your work done, think of a song you really want to learn to play on guitar, and bookmark the tab for it. As soon as you're done, head on over and learn it.

its only fun till you realize you are ****ing yourself
head and founder of the cave dweller association

i have 100§ to my name
Quote by Mask_Of_Sanity
-Turn computer off.
-Find some good music to concentrate with. Nothing insane or over the top to distract you.
-Take a break every two hours or so.
-Have a drink and snack food beside you to keep your mind from wandering about food and drinks.
-One thing, which is optional for this site: If you really want to get your work done, think of a song you really want to learn to play on guitar, and bookmark the tab for it. As soon as you're done, head on over and learn it.

Thanks!
sup?
Quote by Ardie12
it feels good at first

I tend to put things off like this to. What I do is do some work, until i kinda can't stand to do any more (the quality usually starts to deteriorate to) then pick up the guitar and play for a lil bit. It clears my head and after like 5-10 minutes I'm ready to get at it again for a while. Rinse, repeat.
i like procrastinating...its the only thing i can rely on
~ Purchase your tickets; I'm kicking your crosses down ~
today was a great day for me. I did ALL of my homework for the first time in months.
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
Quote by black007hawk2
I'll post something about this later.

Already done by someone earlier.

See what happens when you leave things late?
Quote by Mask_Of_Sanity
Already done by someone earlier.

See what happens when you leave things late?

Awwww.....
Airship is liek teh best giitar playr evr!!111!1!

Quote by solidgay
Don't use distortion pedals. Just bury your guitar for three weeks, and then dig it up, that should do the job.

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!