so i own a schecter 006 deluxe and i mainly play classic rock and blues like led zeppelin, cream and jimi hendrix. occasionally i play heavier rock like guns n roses and i know i will need a pedal for that.

so i was just wondering if this is the amp for me. but more importantly, would this amp still sound decent with humbuckers or is it a better amp for single coil guitars?
Member #10 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance

I dunno, for zep, hendrix, and gnr, you may want something british voiced.
Opt for a peavey classic or traynor ycv.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Should work fine with humbuckers and single coils. For your styles, the amp should work out alright. Though you'll have to rely mostly on a pedal. I haven't heard great things about the Hot Rods overdrive channel. However I tried it once and it sounded alright for Zep and most bluesier styles. It's got some great cleans, so overall the amp would work for your styles if you used a pedal but there are better options.

Personally I think the Peavey Classic line would suit you well. There's also Traynor and if you don't need the volume get something like a Valve Junior or Blackheart Little Giant.

An amp with EL-84's and something that overdrives nicely when turned up, so i'd suggest checking out a few of the amps I mentioned above in place of the Hot Rod.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
get a traynor YCV 50. it does marshall better than marshall. as soon as i sell my blues junior im gettin myself one
I play a Les Paul through mine and love the sound both clean and dirty, if I want really dirty I plug my Boss Heavy Metal pedal in, Only complaint is on 2 it shakes the walls. awesome amp. I also have a Line 6, no comparison, this is a real amp.